eighteen

it was almost time for the concert.

billie decided to go with a white mini dress with white socks and dark red block heels. she matched it with pearls and dark red heart sunglasses.

"well?" billie asked coming out the room. everyone there gasped.

"you look so pretty!" zoe complimented. billie smiled. "thank you"

lights came through the curtains. "mayas here" billie said nervously. "billie calm down" zoe joked. "shut up" billie said back.

maya knocked on the door. billie looked at them nervously. finneas rolled his eyes. "i'll get it" he said getting up.

finneas opened the door. "hey maya" "what's good o'connell" maya said back.

maya came in with a bouquet of roses in her hands. maya looked over at billie and was in awe.

maya smiled. "wow"

billie chuckled. "do you like it?"

maya nodded. "fuck yes"

"here beautiful" maya said handing billie the bouquet. billie put her head down to sniff them.

she looked up and smiled. "thank you they smell amazing"

maya kissed her forehead. "no problem"

"alright you ready to go?" maya asked. "yep" billie said excitedly.

"ok the key will be under the mat because none of us will be home sweetie" maggie said.

"oh well she can stay at my place" maya suggested. billie smiled at her and nodded.

"oh well okay that'll work" maggie said. "have fun sweetie" maggie said hugging billie. "thank you mom"

billie and maya headed for the show. they showed the person at front their tickets and entered the arena.

billie looked around in awe. "have you ever been to a concert?" maya asked. "no, this is my first" billie said still looking around.

maya nodded her head and felt a little proud.

"how'd you get these tickets anyway if they were sold out?" billie asked.

"mom pulled a favor" maya said shrugging her shoulder.

"well however you got them, thank you" billie said.

they got to their seats and the show started. sabrina sang a few songs, to which billie knew all the words. maya was too busy admiring billie to be singing.

sabrina started playing "frozen" and billie freaked. "THIS IS MY SONG" billie squealed. maya laughed.

maya got behind billie, snaked her arms around her waist and rested her head on billie's shoulder.

billie looked at maya and smiled.

they started swaying to the melody.

if we could live in this moment
and just hold it
keep my head on your chest
i'll never leave this bed

billie and maya admired each other.

"maya i like you"

mayas face went blank with shock, making billie regret saying that.

maya then smiled.

"i like you too"

billie smiled with relief.

maya leaned in for a kiss.

their lips connected.

maya ran her fingers through billie's hair.

maya deepened the kiss making billie moan a little.

the song ended and they slowly backed up to applaud, still smiling at each other.

the concert ended and maya & billie headed to the car holding hands.

maya opened the door for billie. maya got in and they headed for mayas house.

"i had a really great time today" billie said smiling. maya smiled back. "me too"

they arrived at mayas house. "my mom's out with co-workers and won't come in til late tomorrow" maya said.

they entered the kitchen. billie sat on the counter. "you want anything?" maya asked looking in the fridge. "can i get some apple juice" billie said.

"2 glasses of apple juice coming up" maya said.

she walked over to billie and reached over her to get glasses from the cabinet.

billie smelled mayas cologne and licked her lips.

maya got back down and poured the apple juice. "here you go" maya said handing billie the cup.

"thank you" billie said.

maya smiled. "you know i'll do anything for you, right?"

billie stared at her.

billie always found maya attractive, but tonight was different.

billie wanted her.

and she had her.

"make love to me."