Part 15

Missy blinked open her eyes.

It was morning. Christmas morning. The storm had died down, leaving only a cold sunshine that trickled in through her half-open drapes.

It took her a second or two to realise where she was and why she was naked, tangled between white sheets, pressed against another warm body...

Her mascara-smudged eyes flickered upwards, coming to look upon the face of the person dozing softly beside her, strong arms wrapped around her shoulder and waist, holding her close to him.

Wade Wilson.

Here he was, lying still, the only movement from him was his chest slowly rising and falling beneath her.

It was then that Missy remembered last night...

It had been a whirlwind...

...bliss...

Wade's hands travelling over her every curve, his fingers tracing her skin. His lips had kissed what felt like every inch of her body...

Missy had wanted him as much as he had wanted her...

Time had slipped from their grasp, as she had arched her back, his hands on her thighs...her waist...

Bodies pressed against each other...growling and moaning into the others' ear.

Wade had been more than she could ever have wished for....giving her everything she had wanted and more...he had murmured words into her ear leaving her breathless and undone...

His fingers had danced patterns across her, his tongue tasting her, his hips grinding into hers...

She had pushed him down...rolling him onto his back...as he had stared up at her with darkened eyes full of lust and want and need...

He had kissed her hard, bringing his body up to hers as she moved against him...slowly at first then more yearning, as the seconds, no, the minutes, ticked by...

The growl of the thunderstorm raged overhead, but Missy had only been able to think of him, and of the stars that appeared in front of her eyes as he brought her to completeness.

Her hands had gripped his face...the back of his neck...her eyes locked with his...her whole body trembling....her breath hitching in her throat.

He had then given a groan, which had caused them both to topple over the edge.

They had collapsed onto the rumpled sheets, breathing hard, eyes fluttering closed...

They were both tired...exhausted, even...and Missy had done nothing to protest as Wade had pulled her close, her arms tangling around her gently.

And that had been all she could remember.

Missy gave another blink, staring at up at Wade's sleeping form. She had half expected him not to be there when she had woken...but here he was...

But as if feeling her awake presence staring up at him, Wade made a small noise and his eyelids opened.

Missy instantly blushed, but her gaze remained fixed with his.

It too, took a second for Wade to realise where he was...

Her heart pounded... Missy was nervous.

What if he regretted this...? What if he regretted everything? All this, maybe it would be too much for him. Too much pressure. Why would he want her? ...Want them?

But to her relief, Wade gave a grin and let out a long contented sigh.

"Morning, Mama-Bear," he said shifting under her weight slightly. Beneath the sheets his hand found hers, and he gently entwined their fingers together.