Part 2

You just smirked in satisfaction because he himself got in trouble aswell.
.
Soon the school ended but unfortunately not yet for you and RIKI , you still had detention to go through.
You didn't wanna stay any longer in the school but you had no other choice but to stay there.
You entered the classroom of detention, surprisingly only Riki was presence there and the teacher wasn't even there but there was a paper of the students that should be in detention today.
Both yours and Niki's names were written in that paper , you also spotted a pen next to the paper.
You grabbed it scribbled over your name making it unknowable whose name was there and you were about to leave but you decided to scribble Niki's name aswell.
You quickly finished covering both your names and dragged Niki by the arm before anyone caught you both red handed.
Niki didn't even knew what you were doing.
There were many teachers gathered in one random classroom , you assumed it was a meeting for something and you two couldn't go past that hallway but there was no way out from the other end of the hallway so you had no other choice left but to drag niki with you to a empty classroom where no one could see you and jumped out the open window escaping, niki did the same aswell.
He didn't wanted to stay there either of course.
"Goodbye" is all he said before waking away towards the front of the school , where his car was parked at.
"Not even a thank you , what a jerk" you scoffed before going to the front of the school aswell . Then you quickly hopped inside your Bugatti and drove back to your mansion.
.
You arrived at your mansion and of course no one was home , after all your parents would be at their company working late.
You went to the kitchen and the food was already made ready by your maids who were now off work for the day.
You grabbed some cold water from the fridge and drank it before going upstairs to your room to change your clothes.
You changed to some comfortable clothes and again went back down stairs to the kitchen once again.
You are the readymade food before going to the living room then sat on the sofa to watch some k-drama on the tv.
'My demon' the latest completed drama , it looked interesting so you clicked on ti and the first episode was already interesting that you ended up watching the drama till 10pm without realisation of the time flying away.
"Dawg!! I wanted to watch more of this drama" you said frustrated thinking of choosing inbetween sleeping or continue to watch the drama.
After a few minutes of lying on the sofa lazily staring at the ceiling , you finally decided to go sleep but before that you posted a good night selca of you on insta.
~ Time skip ~ ~ the morning ~
You woke up to the sound of your alarm but as you turned it off you saw the amount of likes and comments on your insta post from last night and one specific user liking your post caught your attention.
"@N.NIKI ?" You were confused on why would your enemy like your post.
"Or maybe it's his sister again" you shook the thought off and got ready for the day even though you had no school.