Part 18

"ANSWER MY DAMM QUESTION NISHIMURA RIKI" You shouted both with anger and jealousy in your eyes to the point you called him by his full name.

"What did you just call me?" His eyes darkened along with voice becoming deeper because of his seriousness.
"NISHIMURA RIKI!!! ANSWER!" You turned around face to face with him.
"That's not my name" He said as his eyes pierced through your eyes to your soul.
"ANSWER THE DAMM QUESTION!!!" You didn't lowered your voice becoming stubborn.
"First call me by the name you should be calling me and I will answer your damm question" his words were still calm which was making you angrier thinking of how calm he could stay in a situation like this.

"There is no other name I call you by tsk" you lowered your voice scoffing at him.
"Yes there is princesss" his grip on your waist became a bit firm.
"Oh.! Don't call me your princess , I am not yours" you kept on arguing with him.
"Wether it's real or not , you belong to me Nishimura Yn" He said as his lips made their way to your neck leaving wet kisses as he spoke.
"Mhm stop~" you mumbled feeling the pleasure from his wet kisses but you remained mad.
Despite your words he still didn't stop kissing your neck since you still hadn't called him by the name you should be calling him as his 'girlfriend'.

"Babe~ Stop our parents are right there , what will they think of us like this?" You finally gave in and called him 'babe' so that he would stop kissing you Infornt of so many people especially your parents.
"Let them see who you belong to , after all this is what they wanted" He said inbetween his kisses.
After a few moments he stopped kissing your neck leaving a trail of hickeys on your skin as he held the nape of your neck and your waist before capturing your lips all to himself.

"I missed the strawberry taste of your lips" he pulled out of the kiss saying the sentence.
He gave you a small peck on your lips as he smiled.
You smiled back only so that your parents wouldn't notice that you were mad at him just incase they spotted you two in the water being all lovey dovey.

Soon it was already the evening , you and Niki played in the water for a long period of time despite you still being angry at him.
Over those few hours of swimming outside at the beach with him , you felt like your anger on him was slowly fading away.
At the end no women could steal your man , he was meant for you and you only.

"Love ? Lets go inside it's becoming colder" he said in a soft tone as he interlocked his hands with yours , heading out the water.
"Sure!" You replied following him , all of your anger had disappeared easily.
You followed him out the water all the way inside the resort's restaurant to eat something after the tiring beach day.
"I wanna try this fruit salad!!" You said pointing at the special fruit salad shown on the menu , it was made of the fruits that grew at the resort island.
"Sure!" Niki mumbled and shortly after a waitress came to take your orders in.

"Can we get two plates of the special fruit salad and two glasses of tropical cocktails please !" Niki said to the waitress ordering the same food as you for some reason.
"Your order is coming right up , sir!" She replied and left with the notes she wrote of your orders in her hand.

~ To be continued
I don't really like this part for some reason 😭