Part 19

Rivals to lovers || part 19 ||
While you were waiting for the food to arrive , you scrolled through your phone because of boredom.
But you were still bored from scrolling through your instagram fyp so you decided to sit on the side Ni-ki was sitting and laid your head on his shoulder while he was also on his phone.
Your stomach grumbled from hunger as your lips formed into a pout.
Ni-ki noticed your actions of you laying your head in his shoulder and he also noticed your pouty lips.
"Awh you are hungry ?" He asked in a soft tone as you nodded your head in reply.
"Don't worry the food will arrive soon" He spoke following with a peck on your lips.
His peck made you blush since the kiss was a sudden movement he did but what mattered was it made you feel better.
"I love you~" you randomly said , you honestly never thought you would say these words to him.
After all, he was your rival in family, in school, and even in dance, but no one knew it would be what would bring you two together.
"I love you too , more than anything" Ni-ki replied showing his bright smile , the smile that never failed to make you smile along with him.

A few minutes passed by as Ni-ki played with your hair so that you wouldn't get bored , besides palying with your hair for him was something he honestly loved to do with you when he was bored or needed something comforting.
Soon the food you ordered arrived.
Seeing the fruit salad already made you want to eat the whole plate and that's exactly what you did but of course you didn't eat the glass plate itself.
"Cute" you heard your boyfriend mumble so you stopped munching on your food and raised your head along with your left eyebrow in confusion.
"Did you call me cute?" You asked him to make sure it was him who called you that.
He nodded his head as you blushed once again.
After eating the special fruits salad , you ordered a dessert aswell and that's pretty much how your night went at the restaurant with your lover.

<<Time skip >>
It's already Friday , the morning of your 3rd day here and it was gonna be yours and Niki's last day at the resort because you also had a school trip to go to on Monday.
So you were packing your luggages right now with Ni-ki.
You left a pair of bikini and a pair of clothes outside of the luggage for later since you were still gonna be spending the day at the resort before leaving the place first thing in the morning Tomorrow.

"You done?" Niki asked flipping his bangs away from his face as they were covering his view.
"Yup!!" You answered as you immediately closed the zipper of your luggage for the moment.
"Then let's go have fun!!" He smiled brightly just from thinking of spending another day together with you.
"Alright!! But first can we try the fresh coconut water they sell daily ??" You asked not missing any small activities to do or try out something new.

"Anything you want , my princess" he said practically flirting which made you blush and that led you to lightly punch him on the arm.
"AYY that hurts!!" He fake pouted acting as if he was hurt by your small fists hitting him.
"Tsk liar , I didn't even touch you" you rolled your eyes playfully making him chuckle.
Then you exited your hotel room together , heading to the beach area where the coconut water you wanted to try were being sold at.
~ To be continued