Part 5

You and Jake were talking about the dance cover you had to do with Niki and you mentioned Niki's name once again about to say something but someone interrupted you.
"HEY YOU!" You heard the annoying voice of Karina , the girl who was literally obsessed with Niki.
You didn't care about her and continued to talk with Jake but she interrupted again by pulling your hair which made you spill the drink you were drinking on your top.
"Are you dear or something ?" She said straightforward making you scoff then suddenly acted like you were about to twist karina's wrist that was holding your head but she noticed and quickly pulled it away.
"Tsk weak" you scoffed smirking and decided to go to the bathroom to clean up the spilled drink on your top but of course that brat had to interrupt you again.
"Dare to repeat that again and I will-" you interrupted her in middle of her sentence.
"Will do what? You are a weak one after all" you smirked finding the situation a bit dumb because of karina's behaviour.
"YOU-" she shouted at you and pulled your hair once again but unlucky for her , a teacher walked in the cafeteria and now she was seen doing that to you.
"KARINA ! PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW" the teacher said sternly as Karina glared at you and went with the teacher to the principal's office.
"That was unexpected damm" Jake said shocked making you chuckle.
"Haha it's nothing , I'll go clean up be right back" you said and went to the bathrooms to clean up your stained top.
~ time skip ~ after school ~
After school you drove home but the moment you arrived outside your mansion you saw one of your parent's well known body guards there, you didn't expected anyone from the company to be there since you love alone.
"A, hello there , what brings you here?" you bowed down greeting the bodyguard he did the same.
"Well I was sent here to bring you to the company for a important meeting but I don't know what kind of meeting it is and why you are expected to be present there but I am doing as I am told" he said the reason of him being present at your place.
"UGHH I am tired but if it's important than let's go" you said as he nodded and took you to the car he came with to your place then drove away to your parent's main company.
.
"Good morning" you bowed down the moment you entered the meeting room of the company but when you stopped bowing your eyes landed on someone you just didn't wanna see again.
"Seat down young lady" your mother said as you obeyed and sat at the only empty seat left , it was across him.
"So this might be a bit shocking and confusing since we are always trying to win against eachother between the both nomura and Nishimura families but we have to do this to boost both of our business" your father announced making you curious what he was doing to boost the business.
"So we want both you and Niki to date for the media" Niki's father said making both you and Niki and stand up from your seats.
"YOU CANNOT DO THIS , WE LITERALLY HATE EACH-OTHER" both you and Niki said in sync but that didn't matter right now.
"You both have no choice kids , it is how it is so now listen to the elders and you will be taking a photo together at a park at nighttime for the news" your mother said making you scoff annoyed as you sat back on your chair not accepting your fate.
~ To be continued