Part 7

After changing you headed to the dance studio where you would normally find your teacher and other students in the dance class.
The teacher was still not there but the moment you entered the dance class you could see the angry face of Niki's like last time but this time more angry.
You didn't care and just went and stood next to him but he harshly pulled your arm and whispered something in your ear.
"What did I tell you huh?" You could recognise the anger in his tone.
"Tell me what?" You acted confused making Niki glare at you.
"FCK you Yn" he said and dragged you out the dance studio as everyone confusingly stared at both of you leaving.
"Ay what was that for?" You asked trying to get out of his grip as you arrived at one of the locker sides but he was just too strong for you.
"Keep your pretty mouth shut young lady" he said making you shut up quickly as he opened his locker for some reason you didn't know.
"I told you to not wear these clothes again" he whispered near your ear handing you his other pair of extra clothes for dancing.
"And why would I do as you say?" You said in a sarcastic tone making him dart his glaring gaze directly at your eyes.
"Do as I say unless you want people to think you are cheating on me" he said as his eyes darkened.
"Well I am not really dating you Nishimura Niki" you replied in a sarcastic tone again.
"Don't make this hard yn"  you were about to walk away not caring about what he said ,when suddenly he pulled you back and pushed you against the lockers smashing his lips against yours , kissing you roughly.
After that you'd dint kiss him back,he pulled away smirking.
"Even if this is fake , you still belong to me now Yn" his voice made an electric shot go down your spine as you gulped.
Just then someone entered the school through the entrance running towards a class probably because they came late.
You distanced yourself from him because you didn't wanna let anyone see you two together.
"Hurry up unless you wanna get detention for being late" he said and headed back to the dance studio as you had no choice but to go back to the changing room and change into HIS clothes.
They were kinda big but you liked the way they looked on you.
After changing you went back to the dance studio and Niki looked satisfied this time with the clothes you were wearing.
"Good girl, let everyone know who you belong to" he whispered in your ear smirking but you couldn't reply because the teacher walked in.
"Good morning everyone , sorry for being late I got stuck in a traffic" the teacher greeted everyone as you all bowed in respect.
"It's okay" some of the students said to the teacher.
"Anyways , I know we just started this competetion a few days ago but unfortunately we will have to do it today even if you are not ready practicing it because y'all will be going to a school trip next week where we would be having the competetion day" the teacher explained.
"Wait we do? I didn't even knew" Yeonjun spoke because no one even knew about this.
"Oh well you will get to know about it by your teachers soon so let's start with the competition now"the teacher said.
"And first will be Yeonjun and yuqi" he said and they looked kinda nervous to be first but they had to give it a shot.
~ Time skip ~
Soon after you and Niki were left as last.
"And lastly niki and Yn" the teacher said as both of you got into your dance position to do the dance cover.
The song played and in the middle of it everyone started screaming in shock while other's jaw was on the Atlantic ocean's floor.
"DAYUMM WHAT IN THE KDRAMA IS THIS"Yuna screamed shocked.
You smirked at the cheering from the students ,it was making you more confident.
"YALL LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER OMG" Yeonjun screamed aswell as the song ended along with the dance choreography then everyone clapped their hand in amazement.
"I think the winners is already obvious" the teacher said before revealing the winners.
"TROUBLEMAKER COVERED BY YN & NIKI" He revealed as everyone clapped for the winners , both you and Niki bowed down because you won.
"And you might be wondering why I did this competition right ? Well I did this because there is an upcoming competition against a few other schools so I wanted to see who made the best dancing duo among you all" the teacher explained why he did all this.
"WELL WE STILL CHOSE THE RIGHT DUO BECAUSE THEY KILL EVERYTHING WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER" one of the students screamed so it was loud enough for everyone to hear but what he said made you blush aswell.