Part 13

"SLOW DOWN MF" you shouted at him but no answer , he was clearly mad at you right now.
You held onto his torso tighter scared of might falling off the bike while closing your eyes but soon enough you found yourself enjoying the night view from the bike.
Because of how fast he was driving , you arrived really fast back at the mansion so you were about to jump off the bike when suddenly Niki threw you on his shoulder as if you were light as a paper and headed inside the mansion once again.
"From what is this man build of that he can lift someone this tall like me ?" You mumbled in your mind kinda taken aback from his strength.
"PUT ME DOWN" Even though you were taken aback by his strength , you were still angry at him so you started to wiggle hoping that he would let go off you but nope , he didn't.
"Shut the f*ck up, will ya?" He said with a hint of annoyance in his voice but your stubborn @$$ didn't listen to him at all so he just gave up and threw you on the couch even more annoyed.
"What the FCK were you thinking ? He is a better kisser than me?" He was really close to raising his voice at you.
"Well that's a fact , he is a better kisser than you" you said while sitting up correctly and turned your face away from his gaze frowning.
"Look at me in the eyes and say it" he said it in a daring voice.
"NO!" You denied.
"It wasn't a question Yn" he said making you roll your eyes from the other side.
"SAY IT!" He raised his voice demanding you as he turned your face to face him by holding your chin which made your body automatically reply even though you didn't want to.
"WELL YEAH, HE IS A BETTER KISSER THAN Y-" you didn't lower your voice yet but you got cut off by him when you suddenly felt his lips smash on yours colliding.
"F*ck you" you mumbled inbetween his lips and kissed him back for some reason that you couldn't tell what it was but you were feeling butterflies in your stomach.
"Can you really?" He said teasing you with a small chuckle at the end of his sentence which made your face turn red like a tomato as he was kissing you deeper by holding your neck from behind.
You were completely lost in the kiss that you forgot about everything around you, even the fact that someone had entered the house.
"Well that was unexpected" Someone said behind you two standing infront of the door which made you quickly pull out the kiss.
Both of you turned around only to see Mrs.Nishimura standing there which made the air a bit awkward from what she just witnessed.
"H-hello... Mrs Nishimura!" You didn't know what to say because of the awkwardness.
"Just call me mom sweetheart" she said with a sweet voice.
"Why are you here?" Niki asked out of nowhere to his mother which made her playfully scoff.
"That's how you greet your mother huh?!" His mother replied kinda disappointed with his behaviour while you were just standing there quietly, not knowing what to do.
"Mā nandemo anyways since it's our 20th anniversary of the company , we are throwing a party at the company so you two are highly expected to be there as the couples " She informed you both forgetting about the bad behaviour of Niki towards her because he was normally not like that to her.
"What? As the couples?" Niki said confused.
"Don't act like you don't love eachother, besides I just caught you two so no excuses" She replied which made you turn red like a tomato but luckily she left after saying that.
"Damm baby, why are you blushing so hard?" He said the moment his mom left while smirking but that just made your blushing worser...
~ Cliff hanger