A Dark World

The world is a dark place in my life, sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is kitori Minoa and I am 18 years old. I am what i guess you would call an, introvert, meaning I stay on my games and rarely leave my house. I was playing an online game called: Magic school for you! 

It's an online pc massive multiplayer online role playing game where you train your character and go on adventures to fight monsters and other things with your magic and, well, you get it... 

Anyways, That was what I was doing but now... I don't think I'm in my world anymore, I think I may be... 

in another one, a very familiar one at that... That's right, somehow, I have been transferred from my world, into that of the game somehow, and I know where i ended up... The queen of darkness dragon's territory... 

I look down at myself and noticed that I am that of my character and I swiped my finger down, a menu appeared and all of my money and stuff I got before was in it. I closed it and drew my Athame from my hip as I heard her coming towards me,  She's almost here... Vicenoc. The ruler of this territory.

Vicenoc lands in front of me and roars threatening me to leave or die. Minoa lowers his Athame and said, your only level 200? how pathetic, I don't have time to waste on something so foul yet so weak. Vicenoc smashes its left hand where Minoa was and he jumped to the left and said, about three damage, give or take, that's what I would have taken if you hit me.

Minoa crouched down and grabs a pebble and stood back up, clinching it tightly. Do you know what will happen if this lowers your health to one? Vicenoc growled and began to prepare to breath black fire at Minoa who passed a little bit of his magic into it and threw it at Vicenoc, forcing it straight through her stomach knocking her to her side and twitching. Minoa says, from now on, you will obey me and only me. 

Minoa healed Vicenoc and asks her, The world is a dark place, isn't it Vicenoc?