her first fear

Reverse! Shouted Minoa as he casted a spell to undo the damage he caused to the dormitory and he walked in front of Naga and said, if you want to be with me it will have to be during the day, just like your territory, this place has rules. Come on, stand up, here is your shirt. 

She took it and looked at him with tears in her eyes, Minoa sighs and heals her before asking her, will you... come with me? I have something that I want to talk to you about... Naga wiped her face and asked him, you have questions for me? okay. 

Minoa helped her up and said, put your shirt on first, you're drawing attention. She looked around and said, you mean from those other boys? you're the only one for me, Minoa, I wouldn't have anyone else. Minoa began to draw his athame again as he glared at her and said, Naga... She flinched in fear and immediately put on her shirt and asks, where to, boss? 

She flinched in fear and immediately put on her shirt and asks, where to, boss? Minoa looks around and said, I was thinking... the fountain in the central plaza? Naga looked at him and smirked then said, oh? are you going to confess to me or something, master? Minoa smashed the bottom of his fist on top of her head before saying, don't be stupid... I just wanted to talk to you in private.