Much Worse Then Fenrir

After dispatching the captured invaders, Naga looked over at Minoa and shouted, Kitori! I'm all done!! um... oops... She covered her mouth as she looked at Minoa who drew his Athame as he approached the bodies and crouched down beside one of them. This one is still alive... he flipped the wounded body over and said, you know, you really should not have played dead around us.

Minoa looked over at Vicenoc with a menacingly stare and said, you're about to see one of many forms of punishments that I serve for lying. Vicenoc folded her arms and says, it can't be any worse than the chaos and ruin that fenrir brings. Minoa lifted his right hand and the splits two fingers out and jabs them straight into the survivors eye sockets and he screamed in pain as he no longer had any eyes and Minoa picked up a stick and leaned over next to his ear and said, you shouldn't have ever come here, let alone, allow me to relieve my stress out like this, who knows? one day, it might one day become a habit of mine.

Vicenoc unfolds her arms and asks, okay, brutal, but... what's the stick for?

Minoa looks at her and she did not see the Minoa that she once knew, his sclera's were completely red and his eyes were blue and gold with irises that of a dragons,. He said, be patient, I'm getting to that.

With a swift slash from his athame, Minoa sharpened the stick to a point and said, now... I'm going to not only gut you, but slowly devour your organs, one by one until there's nothing left but bones! He stabs the tip of the stick into the stomach of the survivor who screamed as he coughed out blood on Minoa and pleaded for him to stop. But it was already too late, Minoa was already having too much fun until the survivor died and Minoa said, aw damn it! living food tastes better! Wait... what the heck happened and why am I covered in blood?

Vicenoc sighed in relief and says to herself, thank goodness, I'm so glad I'm on his side... THAT WAS... AWESOME!

And terrifying at the same time... you! you're not off the hook either Minoa! what the hell was that!? what in the hell are you because from what I saw through your eyes just now definitely wasn't human! speak up now!

Minoa looked down and asks her, have you heard the name, konton? Vicenoc's eyes widened as she said, I've heard tales but, I've never met them... wait why? Minoa looked at her and said, you have seen her eyes and a part of what she is like to that body over there, when you called me by my first name, that wasn't me doing that, it was her. Konton is sealed inside of me, residing as a replacement for my soul.

Vicenoc looked at Minoa and asked, then... wait that would me that, you would've been an infant when the sealing ritual took place, right? is that why your so powerful? Minoa shook his head and says, you're half right, and half wrong... the ritual part is correct, and it comes with a tragic story. the other half, the one about me being so powerful has nothing to do with the chaos ruin demon residing within me, I'm strong because I've practiced magic in different ways for very many years, maxing out my efficiency with it.

Vicenoc fell on her knees and said, you... maxed out your magic efficiency...

Minoa sat beside her and said yes but, I made a promise to a dear friend that I would go to the royal magic academy in his place, and make at least one friend along the way. Vicenoc looked at him and said, oh, I see... and did you make one?