Konton [Chaos Ruin]

Minoa smirked as he said, well you could say that i did. but this one seems to be a tad bit dense, a bit sweet, rude at times and is very open minded. she is very strict and is not very well disciplined when it comes down to talking with others, maybe she doesn't, maybe she does, who knows?

Naga looked at him and said, Oh yeah, I wonder who that could be, I'd love to meet them. 

And terrifying at the same time... you! you're not off the hook either Minoa! what the hell was that!? what in the hell are you because from what I saw through your eyes just now definitely wasn't human! speak up now!

Minoa looked down and asks her, have you heard the name, konton? Vicenoc's eyes widened as she said, I've heard tales but, I've never met them... wait why? Minoa looked at her and said, you have seen her eyes and a part of what she is like to that body over there, when you called me by my first name, that wasn't me doing that, it was her. Konton is sealed inside of me, residing as a replacement for my soul.

Vicenoc looked at Minoa and asked, then... wait that would me that, you would've been an infant when the sealing ritual took place, right? is that why your so powerful? Minoa shook his head and says, you're half right, and half wrong... the ritual part is correct, and it comes with a tragic story. the other half, the one about me being so powerful has nothing to do with the chaos ruin demon residing within me, I'm strong because I've practiced magic in different ways for very many years, maxing out my efficiency with it. 

Vicenoc fell on her knees and said, you... maxed out your magic efficiency...

Minoa sat beside her and said yes but, I made a promise to a dear friend that I would go to the royal magic academy in his place, and make at least one friend along the way. Vicenoc looked at him and said, oh, I see...  and did you make one?