The truth behind Minoa

As they were walking in town, Minoa was looking at both sides of the two them as he noticed the townspeople were staring at him, so he whispered to Naga, what's with them? they weren't like this before.

Naga looked around and said, its probably because I made you so upset that half of your evil self is showing...

Minoa reached into his back pocket and pulls out a broken piece of glass and looks at his face to see... a blue demonic eye... He sighs and said, I hate myself...

Suddenly, Naga grabs him by the collar and and looked at him in the face then said, say it again, I dare you! because nobody who did would do the kind things for others like me that you did!

Minoa closed his eyes and a different voice said, do you know what kinds of things this boy has done before he ever met you, princess? Would you like to know?

He's a killer... ever since he was five years old, he's had blood on his hands.

Naga, smirked and asks, and you think something like that will make me treat him any different, or even abandon him? nope! He's my closest and only dearest friend, I won't ever leave him.

The only reason he has blood on his hands is because of a curse and because of you, I know him better than anyone.

that curse is triggered once his first name is pronounced. I watched him only write down his last name on the registration forms too, so he isn't bad, he's nothing like you!

his hands are clean! clear of blood! its yours that are stained... He doesn't want to kill innocent people, he prefers to avoid it at all costs! but... you, I watched you in my territory, it wasn't him, people treat him like shit because of you! but he fights and pushes himself beyond the limits to survive because of it!

training his magic abilities day and night with no food or sleep! trying various ways just in case he needs a different way to survive! He's an outcasted orphan who grew up alone, with no support or friends! until-

until I met you... princess.