1 || cousin cam

3RD PERSON POV-

"alright yall welcome back, so uhm to start off... how many likes on today's video nelson?" Cam wilder, coach of RWE asks the shorter curly haired boy next to him.

nelson rubs his hands together while thinking "uhhhhh I say aboutttt 69 k ! I believe we can do it." he says as cam looks at him as if he's crazy.

"nigga we are not mr beast-" cam starts. "yeah your not, your cam wilder !" nelson looks at cam and cam approves of this saying.

"I like the sound of that, thanks nelson! anyways we are here for game 1. turns out we are going against a team that has been really on our asses lately about our teams. like they keep playing us even though they are losing each time but- you know what, they signed up to play against us, it's their loss!" cam concludes as nelson walks away and stands next to Lavar.

he's watching a game going on on the court they are supposed to use in an hour, considering they are early they decided to just watch.

"yo nelson, you seeing 26 on they team? girls good as hell and she can jump!" they both look at 26. also known as Chrisett Smith. star player on her team that is the worst in the league.

each time she asked her mom to leave the team, she said no, and that it was her only shot at being in the WNBA, not knowing her nephew already had a team that has NBA scouts watching.

Chrisett knew her mom was wrong, how could she get on the WNBA when her team had 2 left feet!? considering the fact they couldn't shoot, all their points were from Chriset carrying the team.

"she's really good but her team is holding her back- see that shit!? she's wide open and her team just doesn't pass the ball, oh my gahhhh" nelson comments.

"yo nelson, go get cam I gotta show him this." nelson listens to Lavar and leaves to go get cam.

he sees cam in the entrance to the gym swarmed by fans and signing photos and shirts.

"cam hurry the fuck up and come here, I gotta show you somethin" nelson says before storming off back to Lavar, making cam worry but also finishing quickly and chasing after nelson

"yo lil nigga chill out, what's going on?" cam starts as they stop infront of the court with Lavar.

"cam, aren't you trying to start a girl's team?" cam nods at Nelson's question.

"Ok, well look at number 26! she would be perfect for your first player, and her team is hot shit anyway, so I bet she probably wants to join another team" nelson states.

cam looks at number 26 a little closer, he knew that face from somewhere, but it had been such a long time.

it couldn't be... CHRISETT!? he thought to himself, it was his cousin that he hadn't seen in about 5 years, and let's just say she changed... A LOT.

physically and in her basketball skills, she was quick with her feet and never missed a shot.

she was great, and cam admired how she probably got that from her father before he passed.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

the game ended on a loss for Chrisetts team, considering she was the only one scoring and they only had a 5 point lead it was hard on her.

they went to give handshakes and water before she went over to her mom.

"hey ma" she said with a small ounce of pain in her voice.

"hey baby, you okay? you did great today." they continue to chat for a while as Chrisett sits next to her mom on her phone.

She looks up from her phone as she sees trio staring at her, but one caught her eye.