6 || memories

"no daddy! you have to add the food coloring first!" 6 year old Chrisett told her father as they were making slime together.

they were in the kitchen as she sat on his lap and he was hugging her.

"ok baby, what color you want?" he asked her sweetly.

"I wanttttttttttt BLUE!" the low quality video continued as they kept making the slime.

she put everything back into the container.

she was narrating as if she was a youtuber. the video eventually ended.

"this is my unicorn slime! it's really pretty, but daddy helped a lot!"

they smiled at each other as

"make sure yall subscribe to my channel for more smile videos!"  she says as she hugs onto her dad's neck and stops the recording.

tears fell down chrisetts cheeks as she giggled and smiled at the gem of a video. it was 6 am, chrisett woke up in a cold sweat due to the nightmare she had of her late father.

she was in the kitchen, with a big, cold glass of water to quench her thirst. "It's too early for this shit." cam groaned as he walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

"you good?" cam asks as he sees his cousin crying at her phone. she nods.

"what's up? you can talk to me chris. is something going on with negative comments and stuff?" chrisett shakes her head.

"no... no, it's just my dad. I've been missing him a lot lately." she tears up again as cam goes to hug her.

he hugs her head as she cries into his chest. "trust me Chris, we are all missing him. I was actually talkin to yo mom yesterday... she starting crying and told me she hadn't seen you this happy ever since he passed."

They pull away from each other and sit in silence for a bit. "wanna go get some fresh air?" cam asks, all chrisett does is nod her head.

they walk out and chrisett sits in the middle of the basketball court as she could see the sunrise. cam goes and sits next to her.

1 WEEK LATER

Chrisett was now staying with cam again as the girls have their first game tomorrow, but today cam was taking the boys team to get shoes.

chrisett was sitting on the island, on her phone just messaging her mom to check on her.

suddenly nelson wakes up and walks over to chrisett.

"good morning, angel" he says as he sits down next to her, and wraps his arm around her shoulder. "morning, nels."

"what about all of us!?" cam says as the camera pans over to nelson who's arm is still on chrisett.

"yall can wait bruh." nelson says, getting his phone out. "guess you ain't finna get no shoes today, nigga!" Cam jokes.

nelson starts to jokingly argue with cam as the camera pans over to the large group of boys. "yall gotta go get ready, we leaving in 30 minutes." cam tells everyone.

Chrisett and nelson go back up to their room and pick out their outfits. "imma change in the bathroom, just tell me when you're done so I can come out." nelson tells her as he goes to change in the bathroom.