7 || push

The crowd went wild as the new girls team walked into the gymnasium. it was extra packed since today was the first game for the girls.

cam had told the girls to ignore fans at all cost, since they had to be locked in or whatever.

the girls walked in with their new and fresh uniforms that were black with orange detailing on the lining and lettering. ISE written in the front of them, the number on the back and front

Chrisett and sasha were walking next to each other in the front of the team, and were trying to hold their smiles as they saw the crowd. they would exchange glances every now and then.

they all got to their bench and put their bags under the bench that chrisetts mom was sitting at while nelson, lavar and romelo were standing up.

"hey ma, happy you could make it!" chrisett hugs her mom and they exchange 'hi's' and 'hellos' before chrisett goes to greet nelson.

"hey nels" chrisett told him as he went in for a hug. "hey angel, I think cam wants you but I'll talk to ya after, okay?" he pulls away and chrisett nods and walks away smiling.

"sasha, lets go?" she asks sasha who was talking with romelo and smiling a lil too much.

cam quickly told all the girls to huddle up after he saw that the opposing team was already there.

"OK yall huddle up huddle up! first game. we are still seein how we all play together okay?" all the girls nod. "okay, chrisett imma just bounce the ball off the backboard, I wanna just hype the crowd up a bit." he admits.

"okay let's go," he walks out of the huddle while all the girls line up with chrisett in the front, cam has a ball in hand and he raises his hands up a bit to hype the crowd up, making them cheer and clap.

he bounces the ball off the backboard and chrisett makes her approach, jumping the highest she can and dunking that ball, hanging on the rim for a while.

the crowd erupts into loud cheers and claps again as she falls from the rim with a smirk on her face, eyeing the other team who was giving her a stink eye.

"good shit, Chris." and "nice" were heard from the girls as they gave her high fives. "hey cam, can I go fix my hair? it's falling out" Chrisett asks cam and nods while talking to thr camera.

she goes over to the bench and takes out her hair tie that was in her hair. she rummages through her bag to get her brush to slick her hair back.

"hey again, nice dunk by the way angel." nelson tells her as he walks closer to her and takes in her features.

"thank youuuu, no one told me that I would be so stressed and nervous to be honest. my hair look good?" she asks, nelson smiles at her.

"it always look good, ma" he smirks and chrisett smiles walking back to the team who was just shooting around.

"I can get yo rebounds if you wanna shoot, boo" sasha tells her as she passes her the ball. "thanks" chrisett says to her.

she walks to the corner of the 3 point line and just shoots from there, not changing her position. she takes a shot.

swish

sasha passes her the ball, and again.

swish

they went back and forth until she missed one on her 14th shot. "damn chris!" lavar says as he walks over to chrisett and daps her up.

"okay yall, huddle up, huddle up!!" all the girls huddle around cam and make a circle "clap it up girls, clap it up!" they all start to clap and that makes the crowd begin to clap again.