2 || angel

"Thanks, ma! see you tomorrow" Chrisett said kissing her mom goodbye and running back to the bleachers but cam stopped her,

"nonono, you. come over here, yous a part of the team now Chrisett! come put your stuff down at the benches, and if you don't mind can you help us with warm up" Chrisett smiles and nods.

she loved to help with warm ups since she didn't have an excuse to yell and boss people around.

after they do layup lines and some stretching, Chrisett sees cam start to hype up the crowd, she knew they had fans but... not this many!

She began to get a little anxious, what if people thought she was weird?

what if they found out about her personal life?

What if they told cam to kick her off the team?

what if...

Chrisetts thoughts are interrupted by Cam bouncing the ball off the backboard while Giannis goes and dunks and the crowd goes wild. yelling and clapping for them.

Chrisett also starts to chear before going under the basket to rebound for nelson, who was now shooting 3's.

he made each one he put up but when Chrisett looked away for one second to see others walking into the gym, he missed one, hitting her straight in the face.

she tried to play it off but the crowd gasped and nelson went over to check on her.

"damn nels, I knew u were bad but airballing and hitting me in the face?" Chrisett joked making him laugh as he touched all over her face, making sure she was ok, and not seriously hurt

"stop bruh, It was an accident, I'm so sorry though, are you okay?" he said while giving her head a hug and rubbing it a small bit.

Chrisett felt her face heat up so she had to get herself outta there.

"yeah I'm fine imma go sit my ass down since I'm already getting hurt before tryouts" she joked again earning a laugh from nelson and herself.

she quickly went over and sat on the benches, nelson still following her close behind.

"wait- Chrisett, I just wanna ask you about something..." Nelson hesitated

"yeah go ahead, what's up?" Chrisett asked.

"oh I was just wondering if I could get yo socials and shi, you don't have to but I would like to get to know you better." he rambled nervously

"yeah ofcourse, just gimme your phone," she held her hand out waiting for Nelson's phone as he dug into his bag and handed it to her.

she began to type all her socials in, quick to follow him back since her phone was also open on her left knee.

"you want my number too? or is it too early for Dat?" She joked.

"I mean if you wan it then go ahead, angel," Chrisett blushed at this new nickname.

"angel?" she asked, "I mean- you called me nels so I thought why not give you a nickname !" He panicked.

"no its fine, I like it, it's cute." she smiled at him as she put in her number, saving her contact as 'angel♡' and handing his phone back to him.

she sent herself a quick message and saved his new contact as 'nels😋' before scolding him to go back to his team.

Chrisett was now standing with the camera man, commentating on the game, and getting some funny clips for Cams video.

"damn, numba 21 can't shoot for shit, hes 0 for 20-!" she spoke up a bit trying to talk over the loud noise of the crowd.