4 || old team

it was currently 10 pm and nelson and Chrisett were still awake. playing random games of basketball in the backyard since there was a court.

It was dark, and cold. nelson had changed into a hoodie and sweats and Chrisett had put her hair up with a hair tie.

"angel, what was your last team like? I mean they was ass I know that fosho, but like were they nice or wha?" Nelson curiously asks as they sat down in the middle of the court.

"oh they were like- ASS. OK I said it, straight ass, and they were such a bad team for my mental aswell, considering how half of them hated me for the soul reasons that I was good at the game! they also thought I would try even harder when there were boys around even though that was such a lie- oh yeah and most of them tried to make a petition for me to leave the team so that was fun!" Chrisett said sarcastically.

"there was only one girl that I would die for on that team. sasha, she's great, amazing player when she has her head in the game, maybe even better than you at times... but that's not hard to beat" Chrisett smirked as she joked around with nelson.

"hey! are we gonna just ignore how I beat yu in a one v one a sec ago angel?" nelson put shrugged and put his hands up in defense.

"I'm jokinnn, nels. you're a great player." He blushed a bit at her comment, but as it was dark, she couldn't tell.

"oh and she hasn't messaged me since they got the news I left the team." Nelson gave her a confused look as if to ask 'who?'

"sasha I mean, hasn't messaged me, or called me. and to be honest we are connected by the hip at all times! know what, lemme message her. she usually doesn't sleep until the AM hits." Chrisett took out her phone and opened instagram, seeing if sasha was online before messaging her, and unsurprisingly, she was online.

TWIN😝🤞🏼

CHRIS☝️🤓
sasha, can we talk please.

TWIN😝🤞🏼
Why would you wanna talk?

CHRIS☝️🤓
because I'm sorry. and trust me
I only left because it was a great
opportunity for me, AND YOU BTW
The team that I'm on now has
tryouts tomorrow at 3 PM for the
girls team. please just join.
I miss you and I can't play ball
without you sash☹️

TWIN😝🤞🏼
UGH I MISSED YOU TOOOO,

WAIT IS IT TRUE CAM WILDER
IS  GOMNA BE THR COACH?

CHRIS☝️🤓
YESS AND HES MY COUSIN,
BUT I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN
LIKE 5 YEARSSS

TWIN😝🤞🏼
LMAO OK, ILL TALK TO MY
MOM ABT THE TRYOUTS
AND IF SHE SAYS YES THAN I
WILL BE THERE JS SEND ME
THE ADDY WHEN I TELL U IF SHE
SAYS YES OR NOT !!

TWIN😝🤞🏼
WAIT DOES THAT MENA
U ARE GONNA BE MEETING
THE BOYS TEAM

CHRIS☝️🤓
YES LMAO IM WITH SOME
OF THEM NOW, IM STAYING
OVERNIGHT WITH CAM.

TWIN😝🤞🏼

did u meet my hubby ☺️☺️

CHRIS☝️🤓
no I didn't meet romelo yet 🤨

TWIN😝🤞🏼
FUCK