5 || tryouts

Chrisett and the group of nelson, Niles, noah, lavar, cam, romelo, and the camera man were now on their way to the gym.

romelo had tagged along that morning as he got recruited by cam to be on the boys team. it was the day of tryouts and Chrisett was scared even though she wasn't trying out.

"hey you're finna help me with the teams, like eliminating people and choosing who you would play well with. ok lemme explain the plan," Cam starts to explain as they are 5 minutes away from thr gymnasium.

"ok, so just be careful, and if you get nervous or scared or anything, everyone is here for you. especially nelson." cam gives her a light smile before nelson and her face turns a light pink.

they turn their heads to each other as everyone laughed a bit at cams statement.

it wasn't long before they were at the gymnasium and a lot of people were there. there was a crowd with around 300 people in front of the gym.

"is it normal for this many people to be here?" Chrisett said with a small hitch in her breath as she was nervous.

nelson noticed this and quickly but subtley put his arm around her shoulder and rubbed her right shoulder slowly. Chrisett began to calm down a bit from this action.

"yeah, uhm we might need to do this shi in groups lil nigga," Cam says to Chrisett while scanning the crowd. "but you got the plan right?" chrisett nods as they continue to walk,

"yo we gotta get into the gym through the back door" Cam says, guiding them to behind the gym as nelson is still comforting Chrisett, trying to calm her down.

"is it okay If I message my friend to come through the back door? she finna try out but ion want her to stress out." Chrisett asks.

"uh, yeah sure, as long as she good at ball then yeah that's fine." Cam approves her question as she messages sasha, making sure to tell her romelo is gonna be there.

after 5 minutes of being in the gym, sasha finds her way in from the back door.

"SASH!!!" Chrisett yells as she runs over and hugs her. "oh my God, I've missed you so much" Sasha replies, dragging out the 'u'.

they stand there hugging for about 10 more seconds before Chrisett let's go and looks into sashas eyes.

"guess who tagged along?" She says, looking at Romelo from afar. Sashas eyes widen as she notices whos there.

she fixes her hair a bit before chrisett stops her.

"Sasha. stop. you look great ! plus it doesn't matter how you look, to him, all he cares about is you as a person and how you play ball. if he doesn't think of those two things first then he can go suck a butt." Chrisett smiles at sasha as she seems to calm down and smile back.

"okay enough chatter you girls, Let's go! we still gotta do tryouts!" Cam yells at the girls before they walk back to the group laughing a bit.

"hey guys, this is sasha. my best friend and she will be trying out today also," Chrisett introduces her to the group as sasha gives a small wave with the hand that's empty.

Romelo stops dribbling a random ball and focuses on what's going on. "I'm romelo." He says, even though no one had introduced themselves. sasha smiled as her cheeks turned a small tint of pink.

the rest of the guys took the hint and also introduced themselves.

"I'm cam, that's lavar, nelson, noah, Niles, and well. romelo already introduced his ass," cam says pointing at all the boys.

"okay, it's time, we gotta let some people in. give me a sec, imma go get all of them situated. chrisett, start stretching and warmin up" cam leaves the gym slowly with the camera man.