3 || 8 Ball

"Nels, you suck !" Chrisett said laughing in his face as she beat him at 8 ball for the 3rd time.

"Naw shut up, I'm still better than you at basketball-" he began to rethink his statement as Chrisett glared at him.

"no I'm not, sorry angel." Chrisett hummed in response as a way of saying, 'that's right'

"okay boys, and girl, we have arrived at canes ! if yall wanna stay in the car you can but imma go order for all you guys, I have them all down here right?" Cam said as he showed them his notes app.

everyone said yes and Chrisett and Nelson went to leave the car as she needed to stretch and didn't wanna stay in that cramped space for much longer.

as chrisett began to stretch out her back nelson took out his airpods and handed one to her.

"whats this for?" she asked. "imma play some music, you like SZA?" He replied. "'like' is an understatement, I LOVE her !"

she put in the airpod before leaning against the car for a minute before hearing 'snooze' begin to play. they both smiled at each other before nelson went to stand next to her.

"how you liking the team so far, angel?" Nelson asked, "I mean it's not my team yet, butttt you guys are nice. and I'm looking forward to a future with this team! I'm just scared about how I'm gonna play with this new standard, y'know?" nelson nodded.

"yeah I get it, when I joined I was 12. it was scary as fuck but cam is a great coach... you will have a lot of fun, I promise" he turned his head to her and smiled a bit before looking back up at the sunset.

they stood in silence until the song ended. "can I pick a song?" Chrisett asked, holding her hand out. nelson nodded and handed her his phone.

she tapped a few times before ending up on her favorite song, 'NEVER LOSE ME' by Flo Milli.

she played it and handed nelson his phone back. "shit, good choice" he started, "wanna go back in the van? my legs are getting tired" Nelson said

"yeah sure," Chrisett said before walking back into the back of the van and turning on the lights.

she went to her bag and took out some perfume before spraying it on herself.

"Watchu need that for?" Nelson asks. "because we smell like shit." she answered straight forward.

"FOOD TIME" cam yelled as he walking into the van with a big bag of food, handing every one their order.

Nelson had gotten chicken tenders and fries, same with Chrisett.

"wait cam, am I gonna stay at your house tonight or do you want me to go home?" Chrisett asked, curious of the answer.

"oh I spoke to yo mom about that, she said you could stay with me for tonight since nelson and lavar are already staying over.

Chrisett nodded and smiled at him before taking a bite of her fry.

"SLEEPOVER YAYYY" nelson yelled in a very high pitched voice catching everyone off guard, especially Chrisett as she was right next to him.

"damn nigga, my ear!" she told him.

"sorryyyy" he apologized before finishing his food and putting the trash back into the bag.

"you can sleep here tonight, your sharing a room with Nelson if that's okay," Cam said as he helped Chrisett put her stuff in a huge guest room.

"that's fine, but can you give me as sec, I wanna take a shower" she told nelson and cam as they were just standing there.

they both nod and go to the living room. Chrisett grabs some clothes and goes to the bathroom. she hops into the shower after undressing and locking the door.

the hot water hits her sweaty skin perfectly, making her shiver in a way. she gets ready to do her hair when she just starts to think.

this room is bigger than my apartment... she thought I wonder how cam could afford all of this, like how did he make the money, because damn... I wanna make money like this to help me and ma

she finishes her shower and gets out, dressing in a hoodie and some pajama pants that she kept in her bag.

she goes back to her bag and takes out some curling creams to use for her hair, and a chair to sit on in case she got tired. after a brushing her hair a bit she hears footsteps coming into the room.

knock, knock, knock

"can I come in, angel?" Nelson asks from te other side of the door. "yeah, one sec, Nels" Chrisett goes to unlock the door for him.

as he enters, he sees her set up to do her hair. "woahh, you have a lot of shit for yo hair, can I watch you? if you don't mind obviously." Chrisett chuckles and nods.

"go get a chair though, your gonna get tired." she reasures him as he goes to get a chair to sit on.

"wanna go live on Instagram?" Nelson suggests. "sure, but keep my face out of it please," nelson nods and sets up his phone against the mirror, making sure Chrisett wasn't in frame.

he starts the live and says hi as the chat floods with 13 year old girls and occasionally boys.

USER hi nelson!

USER when's ur next game?

USER who's next to you? I hear stuff.

"no one's next to me chat, I dunno what you guys are hearing" he lies, surprisingly he was good at acting.

rin speaks ♡
idk abt this one
WC:941