oopsie daisy!! wowzers!!

(🐺🐺🐺)

randys pov🐺

i woke up at like 10am, pretty early for me. i usually wake up at like 5pm, anyways.

i was just laying in bed staring at the ceiling, one hand on my chest, the other one hanging off the bed. i hear a knock at the door.

(HELP MY BROTHER JUST CAUGHT ME WRITING THIS, AND THREATENED TO TELL MY PARENTS CAUSE I WOULDNT TELL HIM WHAT I WAS DOING)

i get dressed, walk down stairs, open the door.

and its someone i havent seen in years.

stanley marsh.

i cant fucking believe it.

i broke up with him because he kept telling me he's pregnant when, 1 hes a guy, 2 i know where i put my dick.

hes also holding hands with a kid, thats looks around five. i broke up with him five years ago. oh shit.

"can i help you?" i say nervously.

"i dont know, can you? i want atleast child support. you havent been in his life for five years. we can get a dna test if you want. ive only slept with you." he says.

"oh, uhm, come in. we can talk about this inside."

he walks in, and not gonna lie, i checked out his ass. he sat on the couch, with the kid next to him.

"how?" i say.

"well, after we..." he looks at the kid and thinks for a second. "slept together, my stomach started growing. i was scared that like something was wrong with me. and so i went to the hospital. the doctor said he didnt know what was happening with me, nothing was coming up on the tests. the nurse said something to him, and he did a pregnancy test." he sighs. "he said that every time i thought i shat, it was actually blood, so for all my life i thought people shat once a month. so yeah, i dont have a technical ass."

"oh, uhm, so you dont have aids?"

"excuse me?"

"nothing," after abit of silence i mumble, "you talk alot."

"what?"

"nothing."

"okay, do you just want to pay child support, or see him?"

"well, seeing as this is the first time ive seen it-" i get cut off.

"him."

"it," stan rolls his eyes. "ill pay child support."

"okay."

(i made this in the car, 😜 literally almost got caught more then just by my brother. anyways.  i fucked a wall.)

)

do you like my drawings guys?🥺