Chapter 2

~2 days later~

You begged Mr. and Mrs. B to stay one more night because you felt too uncomfortable meeting their son without them there. Since Mrs. B understood your situation, she made an exception.

You were in your room listening to one of his many CDs when you hear a doorbell ring. Your heart starts to beat faster, and you start to hyperventilate. Just hearing the call the other night, just made you feel some type of way. "Y/N, dear. Can you come down please?" Amy calls for you. "Yes ma'am!" You brace yourself for what's about to happen weather it's good or bad. As you walk down the stairs, you see a tall skinny man dressed in all black with long hair and piercing blue eyes. He's tatted from head to toe with a lip and nose piercing. Oh crap, your weakness. He has perfectly white teeth and a great smile. His chiseled feature catching you off guard.

As you get to the bottom of the stairs, you can see how tall he really is. 'Man, I'm short'. You thought to yourself. "Y/N dear, this is our son Andrew, Andrew this is Y/N." Amy says to you and Andrew. "Hello, it's nice to meet you." You say holding out your hand for him to shake it. He looks at your hand and then looks at you, scoffs and says 'Ditto'. Ditto?? Who the fuck still says ditto in today's day and age?? You smile to yourself and take your hand back. "Andrew. Be nice." Chris says sternly to his son. He rolls his eyes. Damn those eyes. "It's nice to meet you too, Y/N." He says with his hand out looking into your eyes. "Ditto." You say back to him. Earning a chuckle from his dad. "Alright, well we're off. We'll see you all in three months. Tell the guys I said hello and Andrew, take good care of Y/N now, she's been through too much. I don't want to hear you scared her off." Amy says to him. "She'll be fine, I promise." Andrew said with a smile on his face. What is he planning? "Bye, Y/N!" They tell you. "Bye Mr. and Mrs. B!" Andrew closes the door waving off his parents with a smile. 

When he turns back around his smile fades. And his eyes get darker. He strides up to you with anger in his eyes and you back away with every step you take until he backs you up against a wall. He's now towering over you. Fear in your eyes from your past memories. He puts his right hand around your throat and squeezes and points his finger at you with his other hand. "Stay out of my way and we won't have a problem. Got it!!" He shouts at you. You nod in fear. "Good. Also, stay out of my room." He says dropping you to the floor and turning around. "With all due respect, yes that is your room but I'm currently sleeping in there. Everything I own is in there." "Well, I'm not sleeping on the couch." He says to you. You folded your arms and raised an eyebrow at him. 'Where did this confidence in me come from?' You thought. He scoffs again. "Fine. You're gonna regret this." He says in your face. The way you felt when he's this close to you. Y/N, no stop it he's an asshole remember. You roll your eyes and go back to his- you room. You close and lock the door needing an escape. That encounter was too much for you. Plus, you got work tonight so you needed the extra boost. You go in your bag and get your baggie full of white powder you like to call it your fairy dust. Less scary. You pour some on your wrist and sniff.

~At work~

You were at the bar ordering a shot of something strong because you needed to make bank tonight. Apparently, there's gonna be someone famous here tonight and they like to spend their money on the girls. "Give me a shot of Tequila, a shot of Patron and a shot of Jack Daniels! Ya know what, throw some Fireball in there too!" You told Gary. Gary is the owner of the bar. He's not the creepy owner who wants "special favors" from the dancers here. He's more like our dad. Gary gave me the shots and you down them one right after the other. It burned going down but felt amazing. As you turn around, you see a group of 4 guys walking in all dressed in black. They looked kind of scary but hey they might have money. After you see that they got settled, in you walk over to one of the men that caught your eye. He had long black hair and a cowboy hat on and a black vest with no shirt. He had a tattoo on his stomach that said 'Outlaw'. He was kind of sexy.

You strut your way up to him and straddle him. He instantly put his hands on your waist and smiles at you and for some reason, you liked it. Maybe, it was all of the tattoos he had. Damn, all of these men were tatted. 'I'm glad I came to work tonight.' You thought. 'Plus, I can get my mind off of Andrew.' You're a sucker for a guys with tattoos. You put your hands around the back of his neck and played with his hair making sure your boobs were in his face. You had a smirk on your face. "Hey there sexy, you got a girlfriend?" You asked in a sensual way as you tilted your head to the side grinding on him. You like to make sure the men you go for don't have girlfriends and if they do, you don't overstep your boundaries. "No, but I might at the end of the night." You giggled at his response. "Wanna get a private dance daddy?" You whisper in his ear running one of your hands down his chest slowly. "Hell yes." Was all he said. You didn't even get off of him, just picked you up, grabbed your ass and walked into one of the private rooms. You were giggling all the way there and leaving little hickeys on him. Once we get into the room, he throws you on a bed. And looks at your body licking his lips. "So, what's your name doll?" He asks climbing on top of you slowly. "Prada." You whisper in his ear. You playfully push him away from you, get off the bed and take his hand and put him on the couch. "Let me show you what a girlfriend does for her man." You say as you take off your top.

~After the private dance~

Me and the guy walk out of the private area back into the main room laughing and smiling. He's holding onto you ass the whole way back to where his friends were. "Hey Gary! Give these guys a round on me!" You shout to Gary, "Aww hey sweetheart, you didn't have to do that for us." The guy you just had said. "Oh, nonsense daddy, you deserve it. And more." You say leaning in and poking his nose with your finger and eventually kissing him which turned into a full blown heated make out session. Touching all over each other. Your hands in his hair, his hands on your ass squeezing and slapping it. You don't know what it was about him but him slapping your ass made you wet. You took the guys cowboy hat off and put it on your head still grinding on him. You could feel his hard on. "Hey Andy! Over here!" One of his friends said. You tried to pull away so he can hang out with his friends, but the guy had a death grip on you and pulled you back into the kiss. You moaned into the kiss, loving every second it. "God, I wish you were my girlfriend. You're so fucking hot." He said between kisses. "Well, I am single." You said in between kisses. You don't know what came over you. You usually wouldn't go for a guy especially one that you just met at a strip club but for some reason this guy was different. We were a moaning mess. You could feel his hard on getting bigger and if you wouldn't lose your job for sleeping with him, you'd bet he'd be balls deep inside of you. Just thinking about him being inside you made you soaking wet until you heard a familiar voice. "Y/N?!" Your eyes grew wide. You pulled away from the kiss and turn to your left to see "Andrew?!"