Chapter 6

You both sit there shocked at what you both see. "Juliet? What are you doing here?" Andy asks letting go of your hand, standing up and walking over to her. "I'm here to see you of course!" She says playfully slapping his arm. She looks over at you and her smile immediately fades. "Ugh, come on babe, I all of a sudden hate it in here." Juliet says scowling at you. "Are you gonna be ok Y/N?" Andy asks you with concern. "Ugh she'll be fine come on let's go." Juliet says and drags Andy out with her. You still sit on the couch fiddling with your thumbs not wanting to be here alone with Ashley. "Look, baby. I'm so sorry." Ashley says to you walking into the tour bus and sitting next to you on the couch. You scoot farther away from him and he just sighs. "I know you hate me. I broke your trust. In the worst possible way. But can you please hear me out?" You didn't say anything to him, you just kept looking to your left. "Babe, she came onto me. I didn't want her, when she kissed me all I thought of was you. I love you." Ashley says gently grabbing your hand. "You know I loved you too, but obviously you didn't love me as much as I loved you." You say getting up and walking out of the tour bus.

After that night at Warped Tour, you thought it was best for you if you just left. Plus, you needed some time to think about what you were going to do with your life.

You've been staying with the Biersack's again ever since you left, racking up money so you can finally get a place of your own. You got your job back at the bar. Ashley has been coming a couple of times to come see you when he can, but you don't pay him any mind. He only asks for you, but you refuse. You haven't talked to Andy much either after what happened between you two. Better yet, you don't really talk to anyone in the band anymore. You're kind of a loner now. But it's ok, your used to it.

You and Ronnie Radke have become close friends since he let you know about what Ashley was doing. Ronnie was throwing a party tonight to celebrate a great Warped Tour.

"Y/N!" Ronnie says to you when he sees you walking into the bar. He comes up to you and gives you a hug. "Hey Rad." "How have you been?" He asks as you two pull away. "I'm doing good just writing songs mainly and working." "You have to play one of your songs tonight." Ronnie says to you. "Oh no, it's not ready yet." You say shaking your head. "We'll then choose one that is." Ronnie says handing you a shot. "Fine." You say taking the shot.

"Alright guys this first song is called 'Take a Bow'. I wrote this song after I caught my boyfriend at the time cheating on me." You say into the mic. "Ronnie was generous enough to have his band help me with performing my songs for you guys tonight so give them a round of applause." You say into the mic clapping your hands and everyone else followed.

Oh, how 'bout a round of applause?

Yeah

Standin' ovation

Ooh

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

You look so dumb right now

Standin' outside my house

Tryin' to apologize

You're so ugly when you cry

Please

Just cut it out

Just then you see Andy and his band walk in. You make eye contact with Ashley while you sing your next verse.

Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not

Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show

Really had me goin'

But now it's time to go