1: The Answer To Paperwork?

Shuna: "Here's the paperwork for the latest construction project, Rimuru-sama."

Rimuru: "T-Thanks, Shuna...."

I give an obviously fake smile to Shuna as she gently placed yet another stack of paperwork on top of last week's documents.

Shuna: "Rimuru-sama, are you sure you don't need a break?"

Rimuru: "Don't worry, I'll take a break sometime."

Shuna: "Okay, now if you'll excuse me."

Shuna exits Rimuru's office with a slight look of pity on her face.

Paperwork upon papers with seemingly endless amounts scattered throughout the room. This isn't something your average slime should be forced to endure!!!!

Rimuru: 'Also, why is there so much!?'

Ciel: 'This is a result of master slacking off and ignoring what he is meant to do.'

Rimuru: 'Yeah, yeah I know just help me please Ciel!'

Ciel: 'Answer: Master could travel to the beginning of the universe to escape the paperwork.'

Rimuru: 'Woah really?!'

Rimuru: 'I mean, *ahem* travelling to the beginning of the universe seems a little much doesn't it?'

Ciel: 'Master could put a clone in Tempest to manage your paperwork instead, while you go to the beginning of the universe.'

Rimuru: 'Oh then I think that's fine, right?'

Ciel: 'Yes. Master has -nothing- to worry about.'

Rimuru: 'Ciel did you actually stutter a little?'

Ciel: 'It's just your imagination.'

Rimuru: 'Yeah you're probably right....'

Ciel: 'Beginning [Reincarnation Procedures].'

Rimuru: 'Wait Ciel! Cieeeeeel!!!!'

Ciel: *Smirks*