14: Wish For Demise

—————/ Time Skip /—————

Velzard: "I'm back Guy-sama."

Guy: "Good to see you again, so how was it over there?"

Velzard: "Milim's been growing day by day, she wanted to see you again too."

Guy: "Of course she did. But Veldanava and Lucia are a bit wary of me for no reason at all."

Velzard: "I wouldn't call it without reason."

Me and Velzard have been getting along pretty well. I showed her around a lot of our facilities and didn't 'educate' her too much because she got the gist of it. She's pretty chill now and helping out around the place, aka lazing and doing nothing.

Velzard waltzed over to the table where I was having some afternoon snacks and took a chocolate chip cookie from the plate.

Guy: "There's a drink for you too, prepared it as you arrived."

Velzard: "How courteous."

She smiles and gently picks up the glass cup. She takes a small sip and sits down. Velzard has been in a teenager form for a while now. She's wearing a slightly revealing white and blue dress with black accents along the shoulder and tip of the dress. The dress barely reaches her thigh. Her white hair's wrapped into two buns.

Velzard: "By the way, Rudra's been looking to have another rematch with you."

Guy: "That hotheaded idiot again?"

Velzard: "Yes, Velgrynd said he's finally developed a technique with nii-sama's help."

Guy: "Veldanava's always up to some mischief nowadays. Don't tell me he's still pissed about the party a couple years back."

Velzard: "It's understandable considering that has never happened before, to my knowledge. But then again he is this world's god."

Guy: "That just makes it even more remarkable because there's gonna be a heap of things happening in the future."

Misery: "Guy-sama, Rudra has arrived to battle you again."

Guy: "That quick?"

Velzard: "Well he and Velgrynd weren't there when I visited, so I assume they departed earlier."

Guy: "I'm getting bored of him. Hey Misery, can you or Rain fight him in my place? You can knock him out but don't kill him."

Misery: "Yes, Guy-sama." Why are we entertaining Rudra again?

Guy: "You can go have a chat with your little sister, Velzard."

Velzard: "Mhm."

—————/ Rudra POV /—————

Rudra: "Hey, Guy! I know you're in there! Come on out from hiding!"

Rain teleports in front of me close to shocking me as I retort.

Rudra: "Ehhh? He's so scared that he sent his maids to weaken me first?"

Rain: "Hmph! Idiot, you're so weak that even my subordinates can beat you up."

Rudra: "Hoooh? You're no Guy, so don't expect my attacks to flail against you."

Rain: "Hahaha! As if, I've been looking for a new sparring partner since I beat up my subordinates pretty easily and Misery never wants to fight."

Rudra: "Well, I don't think a mere maid will live up to my standards-"

Velzard: "Hey Velgrynd!"

Velgrynd: "Onee-sama!"