4: Territory of The Red Primordial

I finished my goal of beating up all the other primordial demons, so now I've decided to get my own domain.

Rouge: 'Hey Ciel, how can I get a domain?'

Ciel: 'Master can just take it.'

Rouge: 'Oh, so it's survival of the fittest and the strongest one makes the rules?'

Ciel: 'Affirmative.'

Rouge: 'Well that's not too bad, since I am the strongest here.'

I wander around a little trying to find the best territory in the Demon Realm. I found an elevated area. However, a small castle already resides at this location.

I spot a couple colourless lesser demons and sense only a single demon from the red lineage. A greater demon to be precise.

Rouge: 'How pathetic of this demon, I bet he thinks he's unstoppable, after all, he is from my lineage.'

I walk into the castle, beating up and killing the colourless demons along the way.

Greater Demon: "Hoh, so you came to me Rouge. Perhaps to bow and swear your loyalty to me?"

Rouge: "Even I'm not so idiotically prideful as you. I didn't blow the castle to bits because it'll be mine."

Greater Demon: "Insolence! I'll show you that primordials aren't the only ones that can put up a good fight!"

Rouge: 'I'm getting real annoyed from this idiot. I might change my mind and blow up this whole area because of him. But, I have to hold back.'

Ciel: 'Yes, master deserves the best territory.'

Rouge: *smirks* 'I suppose I'll have to 'educate' this idiot.'

I go towards the greater demon who pompously stands in front of his throne. I use [Flare Circle] and he is incinerated on the spot leaving a pile of ashes.

Rouge: "Tch, I don't like leaving ashes behind but whatever."

I kick away the ashes and go to sit on the throne.

Rouge: 'It doesn't feel very comfy'

Ciel: 'Would master like me to redesign his territory?'

Rouge: 'Yes! Great idea Ciel, thanks.'

Ciel: *Happy face*

Rouge: 'You seem awfully happy.'

Ciel: 'Of course. Only the best for master, and I make the best.'

I, or rather Ciel, created a massive fortress with a castle at the center. My territory is exceedingly spacious, and I thought it best to gather subordinates to guard my fortress.

Rouge: 'The demons should be happy to accept becoming my subordinates right? I've got amenities similar to Tempest here.'

Ciel: 'Master has been most generous that he does not immediately kill them first.'

Rouge: 'Yeah, right. I suppose I could just make them accept, since they are demons who only obey the strong.'

I went out and called for some demons from my lineage. Not much competent demons came so I had to rummage through the Demon Realm.

———————————-

Pretty much every demon (except for a few prideful idiots) knows of Rouge's supremacy against every other primordial. This meant that he was more powerful than every demon in hell. Therefore they were at his beck and call whenever Rouge needed, as the alternative was suffering and absolute death. So, Rouge eventually got some competent demons of his lineage to supervise his fortress.

Although some were reluctant due to their pride, he only needed to torture a couple of them before they immediately obeyed.

———————————

Well that took a while. Not that I mind since it is kinda boring around here. I recruited a few competent demons from my lineage to guard my fortress. Naturally once I showed them some interesting food and drinks from Earth and the nice rooms where they will be staying, they switched their mindset a little.

Rouge: 'Obviously I'll make good working conditions for my subordinates, replicating Tempest to a certain degree.'

I told them to feel free to use the amenities in the fortress with some moderation. I also went and named the demons working under me.

After I completed the tour of the fortress, I went back in the throne room and sat on an improved and much comfier throne. It was slightly wider than the previous, exuded a majestic feeling and donned a royal appearance sporting mainly red and black colors with a bit of blue on the side.

I was accompanied by two of my strongest subordinates on both sides of my throne.

Rouge: 'Hey Ciel what do you think I should do now? It's still a while until Rouge got summoned for the first time.'

Ciel: 'Understood. In the original timeline, Guy Crimson had additional aides such as the blue and green primordials and Velzard. Master could attempt recruiting Bleu and Vert.'

Rouge: 'Oh yeahhhhh!~ Now I remember! I think they fought Guy and lost, thus becoming his subordinates. I should do the same. Thanks Ciel!'

Ciel: 'Anything for master.'

I am not waiting for Bleu and Vert to take the initiative, I'm heading to them right now.

Rouge: "Do not follow me, continue guarding the fortress."

I immediately exit the throne room, surprising some of my subordinates. I fly out of my territory and go towards Bleu and Vert's location.