3: The Weirdo

Rouge: 'Hey Ciel, how long have I been walking around?'

Ciel: 'It has been 102 years since you have reincarnated as the individual [Red Primordial Rouge].'

Rouge: 'Oh right! Speaking of Rouge, explain exactly why am I reincarnated as this arrogant and prideful douche?'

Ciel: 'Master has not selected any preferences for the [Reincarnation Procedure], therefore it has been automatically decided to provide an entertaining and interesting opportunity for master to participate in.'

Rouge: 'Doesn't that just mean you chose who I should be?'

Ciel: '.........'

Rouge: 'I knew it.'

Rouge: 'Well at least it's better than being a girl and having to completely change my gender identity.

Ciel: *smirks*

Rouge: 'No Ciel. NoooooooOOOOo!!!~'

Ciel: 'Not to worry master, I won't reinitiate the [Reincarnation Procedure] for now.'

Rouge: 'Did you say -for now-?'

Ciel: 'It's just your imagination.'

Rouge: 'Right, right.....'

Rouge: "I've fought almost all the primordials and beat them all to a pulp, though I had to kill a few since they questioned my pride, which I cannot let it slide."

Of course, the primordials could be revived and he did not make them into his subordinates.

Rouge: "Noir's all that's left."

Rouge has been wandering around the demon realm, searching for Noir to satiate his pride as the strongest primordial, and the strongest demon in hell.

Once again, Rouge found Noir, who was standing still and staring off into the distance.

Rouge: "Hey Noir, why do you keep running? Are you scared of me?"

Noir turns to Rouge and replies.

Noir: "Kukuku, goodness, no. I simply wanted to observe your every fight with the primordials, as I might miss one if I were to be killed."

Rouge: "My god you're weird."

Noir has always been the oddball. Even in Tempest everyone considered him weird, as he was the biggest fanatic for Rimuruism and even his fellow primordials thought the same.

Rouge has always spotted Noir in the distance poking around his fights with the other primordials fashioning a gleaming smile that made Rouge shiver despite having experienced it before to a heavy extent.

Noir: "Kukukukukuku!"

Rouge: "What is it now?"

Noir: "It seems my time has come to finally fight you. I will not hold back."

Rouge: "And neither am I, at last, you're acting like a normal demon."

Noir: "Kukukukukuku."

Rouge: 'Veldanava, when I reach you, I will interrogate the hell out of you.'

Noir reveals his scissor hands as Rouge grabs his sword from his [Imaginary Space] and enters a fighting stance.

Rouge: 'Ciel what are my chances against Noir?'

Ciel: 'Master can beat Noir without using his sword.'

Rouge: 'Okay, just making sure. Also is it fine if I beat him?'

Ciel: 'There won't be any significant changes to the timeline if you win against Noir.'

Rouge: 'Great. I wanted to beat him up at least once. (Technically back in Tempest I could just ask the guy and he'd allow himself to be beaten).'

Noir and Rouge fought for 30 minutes now. The surrounding, weaker demons that got caught in between were obliterated by the two's attacks.

Noir lunges towards me with his scissor hands. I swiftly dash to the side and swing my sword to his neck, which he quickly evaded by dashing backwards.

I go on the offensive and launch a series of fire magic at Noir and as he's distracted I quickly warp behind him and take a couple of swings. He tries to block with his left hand but I cut it off.

Noir: "Kufufufu! You are quite powerful indeed, especially for a primordial!"

Rouge: "Yes, well we're both holding back aren't we? Even after saying that you'd be going all out. What a shame."

Noir's grin widens as his attacks grew more aggressive. I in turn ramped up my attacks, blocking his swipes with my sword and occasionally flinging fire magic towards him when we were far apart, which he would retaliate with dark magic.

My spells were more powerful than Noir's and so, as Noir fired [Nihility Beam] towards me, I blocked it with a [Multi-Dimensional Barrier].

Noir: "How very interesting! You have a wide range of attacks and I still don't believe you're going all out despite myself doing so."

Rouge: "Good to know you're trying, at least now I can prove myself as the strongest primordial!"

After I finish speaking, I unleash [Death Streak] towards Noir, who simply stands and continues grinning, saying things like:

Noir: "Oh how majestic this feeling is, to be killed by such a powerful being!"

Rouge: "Does this guy ever get a life? Good grief I don't even feel fulfilled after killing him."

The battle ends in Rouge's victory, who felt bittersweet at Noir dying too quickly. The demons who were able to witness the fight now knew for certain that the red primordial Rouge is the strongest among not just the primordials, but in extension every demon in hell.