1~Oh...

///3RD POV///

"Get out of here! All of you! Right now!" Akito yells to his maids and Hatori, who is trying to give him medicine again.

Hatori sighs and looks over to the corner to see (Y/N) curled up into a little ball as usual. He gives her a look and then walks out of the room with the rest of the maids.

(Y/N) looks at Akito who is throwing things and shouting, so she decides to get up and walk over to him, sitting right next to him.

"Akito...? Are you okay?" The girl says with a fragile voice.

Before Akito responds he grabs her and pulls her into his lap.

"I swear if you ever leave, I will find you. Every. Single. Time." Akito says coldly sending a chill down anyones spine who heard it.

"O-Okay..." The girl says as Akito begins to play with her hair.

"Wanna know something funny?" Akito says with an intense look.

"Mhm."

"You know the hamster is known for being one of the most useless zodiacs, aside from the cat. That's one of the reasons your parents gave up on disciplining you, and handed you over to me instead." Akito says, smirking at the girl's sad look. "But don't worry, I love you. You know I don't like women, but you're an exception. I care for you, that's why you won't ever be allowed to see anyone aside from me, Kureno, Hatori, and Shigure. And that's also why you have so many scars, you must know who and what you are alive for." He says sadistically.

The girl doesn't say anything and simply nods.

"Akito, don't you think you should be a little easier on her? Maybe let her talk to Hatsuharu or Momiji, let her talk to someone so she doesn't become too unhealthy." Kureno says looking at Akito with a soft look.

"There is no need. Keep your nose where it belongs Kureno." Akito glares at Kureno.

"Right." Kureno nods.

"You don't need to see anyone, right (Y/N)? I'm the only person you need...Right? Because...Because without me you would be nothing, right...?" Akito says pulling (Y/N) in closer, as he talks in a cold and threatening voice.

(Y/N) stays silent, breath hitching...But she is used to this, right?

"Answer me (Y/N)."

"Y-Yes..."

"Yes, what...?"

"Y-Yes, I don't need anyone...else." The girl says softly, hardly able to concentrate anymore.

Akito smirks as he plays with the girl's hair, when someone walks in, meaning it could only be one person. Only one person walks in without knocking.

"Shigure," Akito says coldly.

"Hello, Akito!" Shigure says in his normal teasing voice.

Akito doesn't say anything while he pushes (Y/N)'s head into his shoulder.

"Hello (Y/N)! How are you?" Shigure says going to Akito's back so he can see the girl's face, causing Akito to scowl.

"Hello Shi-chan...I'm doing good, what about you?" The girl says with a soft smile.

"Oh (Y/N), always so caring!" Shigure says as he goes and sits next to Akito. "You know I just seemed to realize this...Akito, you only have one futon here, where does (Y/N) sleep?"

"I'm not that cruel to make her sleep on the floor, she sleeps next to me," Akito says rolling his eyes.

"Ah, should have expected that one. You know, if you're going to isolate her so much you might as well give her some privacy, at least let her have her own room." Shigure says chuckling.