9~Adorable...

"Ah! Tohru are you okay!?" (Y/N) runs to Tohru, confused about how she got bit by a tiger, and why a tiger is even in the house. As well as why Hatsuharu is suddenly here.

"I'm okay, don't worry."

Hatsuharu walks up behind (Y/N) after helping Tohru and hugs her from behind.

"(Y/N), meet Kisa, she is one of the zodiacs." He says.

"Kisa come say sorry to Tohru...Kisa!" Yuki tries to get her attention by shouting, but it makes the situation worse.

"She is mute," Shigure says.

"Please don't be mean to her, Yuki..." (Y/N) walks up to Kisa and kneels next to her tiger form.

"Hello, Kisa...My name is (Y/N). I am also a zodiac, the hamster. I can tell you're upset but don't worry, everyone feels sad, it's an emotion, and I promise all I wanna do is help you. I don't want to touch you without your consent, so do you mind if I hug you?"

The tiger looks at her, before crawling into (Y/N)'s lap.

"There, there, it's okay...I'm here for you...If me and you go somewhere else so no one can hear us, will you talk to me once you change back?" (Y/N) asks, and Kisa's tiger form look at the girl hesitantly before nodding.

"She...She isn't hurting (Y/N)? She looks so calm..." Hatsuharu mumbles as (Y/N) walks outside and sets Kisa down behind the house.

"Alright-"

POOF

Kisa changes back, and is just a child...With tears in her eyes.

"There...You're beautiful..." (Y/N) says softly, not reacting any differently.

Kisa looks up at her and smiles.

"Aww...You have such an amazing smile, you should smile more often..."

"T-Thank...You..." Kisa says quietly.

"Your voice is even cuter!" (Y/N) says with a smile. "Now...Do you want to tell me what happened? Or I can try to guess and you can just nod, so you don't have to talk as much..."

"I like...the second option..." Kisa says and rests her head on (Y/N)'s lap.

"Alright...Was it your parents?"

She shakes her head no.

"Bullies?"

"That's...Part of it..."

"Alright...Is it someone from the family that did the other part?"

She nods.

"...Akito?"

She nods her head yes.

"Did he hurt you?"

Another nod.

"Can you tell me why?"

"Hiro...Confessed to me..."

"Is Hiro a part of the zodiac?"

She nods.

"Alright...It's okay, you're safe now..."

"Kisa." A woman walks up to the two. "Shigure told me you were found...Why are you causing me so much trouble?"

(Y/N) looks up at the woman and sighs, telling that to Kisa may make her feel worse.

"Ma'am...Are you her mother?"

"Yes..."

"You know, speaking to her like that may make her feel worse...Talking about the situation she is in is very hard, especially when you're her age...I don't mean to sound like I'm correcting your parenting, because I bet you're an amazing mother, but I know how she's feeling...It hurts."