6~A hot spring!

"Guten Abend!"

"I'm home!"

"Momiji!" (Y/N) stands up and runs over to him.

"(Y/N)!"

"Why are you here?" (Y/N) asks before Kyo walks in.

"Eh? What is the noisy brat doing here again?!"

"Wha~? Did your bath make you grumpy Kyo?" Momiji says getting into Kyo's face.

Kyo grabs Momiji and begins to strangle him.

"You're gonna have to tone down the hyper, you got that brat!?" He says and Momiji whines.

"Ahh! Someone help Kyo is picking on me again!"

"O-Oh Kyo maybe you shouldn't!" (Y/N) says running to help Momiji.

"Anyways, guess what?! I have a surprise for Tohru and (Y/N)! We're going to the hot spring!" Momiji says jumping around.

"A hot spring!? That sounds so fun!" (Y/N) says as the two share the same energy.

"Are you sure!? That sounds expensive!!" Tohru says in a panic.

"Don't worry, Yuki and Kyo will come too!" Momiji says as he and (Y/N) continue jumping around.

"Oh, sure," Yuki says.

"I never agreed to that!" Kyo says.

Both Tohru and (Y/N) look at Kyo with excited facial expressions and he quickly hesitates before going quiet.

"Don't be such a stubborn kitty Kyo! At least Yuki understands!"

"That makes me want to go less!"

"Oh, sorry to change the subject but I hear you're a month behind paying your school trip deposit, Tohru," Shigure says and
Tohru quickly bows to him.

"I'm sorry! B-But you don't need to worry, I already told my teacher I would use my job earnings from this month, so it's okay!"

"But I don't understand Tohru, you work so much surely you-" Shigure stops mid-sentence and everyone's face goes dark, aside from Momiji's. 'She spent all her money on Valentine's chocolates...'

"You-!"

"Why!?"

Kyo gets angry but holds it back and (Y/N) gets worried but hides it.

"B-Bath...It's your turn. Go." Kyo says and Shigure chuckles.

"Awww, good boy," Shigure says, patting Kyo's head and then switching to (Y/N)'s "You too, (Y/N), good girl. It's so cute seeing how loving you and Tohru are to each other...!"

"Pervert..." Yuki mumbles.

"U-Uhm...Kyo? Are you not going to come to the inn with us..?" (Y/N) asks.

"H-Huh? Erm...Well..." Kyo is hesitant before seeing the girl's desperate face and he sighs. "Fine."

"Kyo! (Y/N) is mine! You already took Tohru!" Momiji says and runs to hug (Y/N).

"Momiji, you know you're not the only one obsessed with her, everyone is," Shigure says with a cocky look.

"I still don't understand that part..." (Y/N) mumbles.

///

"Wha!? This place is sooooooo cool!" (Y/N) exclaims.

"Isn't it!? It's the Sohma hot spring!" Momiji also exclaims and hugs (Y/N).

Tohru stares at the place in shock, her eyes sparkling.

"This place is amazing!" She says.

"Right!?"