7~Aya!!!

(Since I'm rlly lazy and also have to skip some parts cuz i messed up the story I'm js gonna mix 2 episodes into one chapter,)

"(Y/N)!!!"

"Momiji!!!"

The two shorter teens run and hug each other, as Tohru, Kyo, Haru, and Yuki follow behind the two.

"You two suddenly have so much energy when around each other, it's interesting," Yuki says with a sigh.

"Kyo, Yuki, Momiji and I have something we need to talk about real quick," Hatsuharu says and pats (Y/N)'s head. "You and Tohru get a head start to class."

"Okay!"

Tohru and (Y/N) walk through the corridor, giggling with each other.

"Don't worry Tohru, one day you will meet Aya! He is amazing, he is always able to make me laugh when I'm sad!" (Y/N) says with a giggle.

"You're making me excited!"

"You two seem to be having fun..." A familiar voice says.

(Y/N) turns around to see none other than Akito, and she gets nervous.

"A-Akito?"

"Mhm," He walks up to Tohru and takes a look at her. "So you're Tohru Honda, you seem like a good girl. And you're cute."

"O-Oh! I'm not really, but thank you..." Tohru says and Akito smirks.

"No need to get all flustered, it's simply the truth."

Akito grabs (Y/N)'s wrist and holds it tight before trailing his hand on her cheek and whispering into her ear.

"You're getting too comfortable...Do I need to teach you how to be a good girl again?" He asks and she shakes her head no.

"Use words."

"No..."

"Good...I've missed you so much...I think you should come back home..."

"I-I like Shi-chans house..."

"Akito." Yuki runs up next to Tohru and widens his eyes seeing Akito and (Y/N)'s interaction.

"Ah~ Yuki..." Akito grabs (Y/N)'s hand and walks up to Yuki, dragging (Y/N) right next to him. "I've missed you as well..."

"But I've been wondering...What made you skip New Year's? I mean...You haven't forgotten about me have you...?"

Yuki doesn't answer, he just stays silent, both Yuki and (Y/N) are too nervous to say anything. Suddenly, Tohru walks over and pushes Akito slightly, and grabs (Y/N)'s hand, standing in front of Yuki and (Y/N).

"W-We...Need to get to class, or we will get in trouble..."

"Oh, well then, sorry for...Holding you back. Have a good day..."

After the meeting with Akito, Tohru decided to make Yuki and (Y/N) have some fun to clear their heads, and after all the fun, they ended up back home.

///NEXT DAY///

"AHH!" A scream is heard from outside in the garden, and (Y/N) jumps up at Yuki running in with a scary look.

"Skin this revolting creature and roast its reptilian corpse." He says in a scary voice.

"U-Uhm...Yuki? Don't hurt the poor snake please..." (Y/N) says.

"Oh, Aya," Shigure says and (Y/N)'s eyes light up suddenly.

"Shigure, I said skin it," Yuki says once again.

"Tohru, this is Ayame Sohma, as you can see he is the snake, and snakes don't do well in the cold. Also (Y/N), please stop staring at Aya like a lost dog." Shigure says.