8~She loves him!

"Shigure, is there anything you need me for on May 1st? I have somewhere I would like to go that day." Tohru asks, walking into the sitting area.

"Oh, I don't think so, I actually have a couple errands myself. Take all the time you want," He says before asking a question. "What's the occasion? Friends?"

"That's right, it's been a year since my mom passed." When Tohru says that, (Y/N) immediately looks up from her writing and stares at Tohru with a sad expression.

"Mm, a one year anniversary." Shigure says.

"Tohru...Is it okay if I go with you?" (Y/N) asks and Tohru goes silent, giving (Y/N) the wrong idea. "Oh I'm sorry! T-That's probably disrespectful I don't even know your mom! Forget I asked!"

Before (Y/N) can continue panicking Tohru hugs her and squeals. "Of course you can come! Mom would love you!"

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes, Uo-Chan and Hana-Chan will be there as well."

"Do you think I could come along as well?" Yuki asks and Tohru nods happily.

"What about you Kyo? Surely you have nothing better to do." Shigure asks, but Kyo stays silent...

"Oh, (Y/N), what are you writing?" Tohru asks.

"Hm! Oh, Shi-Chan asked me to do his work as payment!" She says with a little smile.

"Payment for what?" Yuki and Kyo both ask, glaring at Shigure.

"For living here...!"

"Oh, look at that! It seems I must go!" Shigure says.

"Shigure!!!"
///

"Hm? So the prince, carrot head, and this little angel is coming with us, huh?" Uotani asks, nudging (Y/N).

"I'm excited! Tohru's mom sounds kind..." (Y/N) says with a smile, and Tohru smiles sadly, thinking about what (Y/N) told her at the hot spring not too long ago.

"Ah! (Y/N)! Hide me!" A familiar voice says, and runs to hug the girl.

"Momiji! Are you okay? Why do you need to be hidden!?" (Y/N) asks in a panic.

"We're playing cops and robbers!"

"Huh...? T-There are robbers in the school!?" (Y/N) asks obliviously.

"Hm? No silly, it's a game!" Momiji says before some guy his age yells his name.

"Oh no, I need to go before they catch me! Bye (Y/N)! Bye Tohru!" He says and runs off.

"You don't know what cops and robbers are?" Hanajima asks (Y/N).

"No...I don't think so..." She says awkwardly.

"Damn, some childhood you had." Uotani says with a chuckle, little does she know...

///

"Hey, Yuki? Do you mind if I go with you to pick up Tohru from work?" (Y/N) asks.

"Of course, Miss Honda would be happy."

"Thank you..."

The two had made their way to the building Tohru works at, (Y/N) jumping around excitedly for no reason whatsoever.

"I'm going to wait in front of the door!" (Y/N) says running to the door, Yuki chuckling.

"(Y/N), you're not a dog. No need to wait right here."

"I'm excited!" (Y/N) says before her name is called.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hm? Momiji!!!" The girl quickly hugs Momiji and he hugs her back. "Why're you here?"