10~Why her!?

(Im going to skip the episode with Ritsu because its kinda boring, hehe.)

Kisa, Yuki, and (Y/N) are all sitting together, (Y/N) nodding off onto Yuki's shoulder.

"(Y/N), go upstairs and get some rest if you're tired," Yuki says softly.

She quickly jolts up, and Kisa giggles. "I-Im not tired...!"

Yuki lays (Y/N) head on his lap. "Stubborn."

"Nu-uh...I'm not stubborn..." As (Y/N) mumbles Kisa lays on (Y/N)'s stomach.

"(Y/N), I agree with Yuki, you are very stubborn," Tohru says with a chuckle.

"Good morning." Shigure opens the door with a yawn and Yuki glares. "Awww, (Y/N) is jumping from Momiji's lap to Yuki's..!"

Once Shigure says that Yuki sighs seeing (Y/N)'s face go red, and Tohru giggles.

"W-What are you talking about..?" (Y/N) asks quietly.

"Hm? Did no one tell you we all seen you and Momiji cuddling?" Shigure asks tauntingly.

"We weren't..."

"Yes you were," Yuki says, jumping in.

"And you guys were wearing matching pajamas! It was adorable!" Tohru says.

"That was because he brought them..!"

"Why would you put them on if you didn't like it?" Shigure asks. "Was his presence making you feel all hot and flustered?"

"Nu-uh! I-I didn't want to say no...And I never said I didn't like them!"

"Well, why don't you explain this: How did you end up on top of him?" Yuki asks.

"I don't know! I was falling asleep during the movie and he just grabbed me..."

"Hm? You guys were watching a movie? That's such a cute date!" Tohru says.

"I-It wasn't like that-"

"Yes, it was," Yuki says immediately.

"He's clearly into you dear," Shigure says with a smirk.

"Nu-uh, he is nice to everyone."

'She is so dense.'  They all think to themselves, besides Kisa.

"Dear, he was cuddling you, and he bought you matching onesies!"

"He also was whispering in your ear the other day, and somehow made you blush pretty hard," Yuki says.

"And when I peeked through the door to give you guys food yesterday I saw him feeding you a lollipop and calling you cute..!" Tohru says.

(Y/N) goes silent and hugs Kisa.

"Kisa...You don't agree with them right?" (Y/N) asks her.

"It sounds like Momiji-Chan really likes you..." She says softly.

"...You're so cute!!!" (Y/N) says squeezing Kisa.

///

"Hmm, it seems we made it here early (Y/N)!"

"That's good, I like walking with you to your work..!" (Y/N) says, smiling with Tohru.

As the two continue to walk, a shoe suddenly drops in front of them, and (Y/N) runs to grab it.

"Hm? A shoe? Where did that come from?"