5~Valentine's Day!

(Y/N)'s life has felt like a dream lately, everyone is treating her so nicely, and she is finally getting to meet new people! Her main friends are Tohru, Kyo, Yuki, Uotani, and Hanajima.

Today is February 14th, which means it's Valentine's Day!

"(Y/N) dear! Come here for a second please!" Shigure shouts from the kitchen.

"What's up Shi-chan?" (Y/N) says running to him.

"Do you know what today is-?" Shigure asks, being cut off by Tohru screaming from upstairs.

"(Y/NNNN)! I have a surprise!" Tohru shouts, running downstairs. "Look at this little Valentine's Day bow I got you! It will look so cute on you, you must wear it today!"

"Thank you, Tohru! But why do I have to wear it today?"

"(Y/N), today is Valentine's Day."

"It's a special day!? How exciting!"

"Yes, and I could only assume you will be asked out by plenty of people."

"Why?" (Y/N) asks and Shigure sighs.

"It's a day of love, you may get gifts from people who decide to express their feelings to you. Ah, how I miss young love!"

"Aren't you and Aya in love?" (Y/N) asks with an oblivious facial expression, and Shigure bursts out laughing.

"Why don't you guys get to school? D-Dont want you to be late!" Shigure says, holding in the rest of his laughter.

///

(Y/N), Yuki, Kyo, and Tohru all arrive at school, (Y/N) squealing at how cute the bow Tohru got her is.

"Yo! Tohru, (Y/N)!" Uotani shouts as she and Hanajima walk over to them.

"Hey Uo-chan!"

"You know, Yuki probably has a bunch of gifts in his locker," Hanajima says.

As Hanajima says that, Yuki opens his locker, but to everyone's surprise there is only one until everyone looks to the trash can to see a bunch of chocolates assigned to Yuki.

"(Y/N), go check your locker," Yuki says and (Y/N) does as told, only for a bunch of different-sized bags and boxes to fall on top of her.

"Wah!"

"Oh no, (Y/N)!" Tohru runs to help (Y/N) out of the pile.

"Did someone try to kill me with bags and boxes...?" (Y/N) says looking up at Tohru with a sad face.

"No, no, no! They're gifts! It was meant to show you love!" Tohru says hugging (Y/N)

"Oh." As (Y/N) says that, a boy runs up to her with a gift in hand.

"(Y/N)! Hey, I was just wondering if you would want to be my Valentine? You don't need these Sohma boys, you can be mine instead." He says.

"U-Uh sir, I have no idea who you are...A-And those are my cousins..."

"Rejected," Uotani says.

"Rejected..." The boy says sadly.

"O-Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you sad! I-I-uhm-erm-I-" As (Y/N) tries to figure out how to reply, Yuki grabs one of her arms and drags her away from the boy.

///

As the friends all get to class, (Y/N) spots Kyo, she hasn't seen him since earlier, it looks like a girl is giving him chocolates.

"Oh, so even carrots is getting stuff?" Uotani says and (Y/N) just stares at him, before slowly walking over to him.

"Kyo, are you okay...?"