Quidditch

November rolls in, cold as ever. Celeste hates it. She's never liked the cold. Malfoy Manor is always frigid, even in the middle of the summer. Her cuts and injuries from home are fully healed. She tries not to think about the fact that she'll likely have fresh ones in two months time.

Fred and George have been telling her all about how great Harry's been in quidditch practices. She hasn't seen them this excited about quidditch since Charlie, their older brother, left. Harry himself has also been keeping Celeste up on how quidditch is going for him.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione have been spending a lot of time with Celeste ever since the troll incident. When she's not with Lee and the twins, her roommates, or Cedric, she's with the three first years. She loves it. It makes her feel like a big sister, something she can't be to Draco.

Hermione has also gotten more relaxed about the rules, resulting in her being kinder to everyone for it. Ron and Harry have really begun to appreciate the girl as well.

After about a week of constant pestering, Celeste finally took mercy on Fred and turned his hair back to normal, much to the disappointment of George and Lee, who would still burst into fits of laughter every time they looked at him. Really, things have just been back to normal, but better, since the troll incident.

The morning of Harry's first quidditch game is very bright and cold. Word of Harry playing Seeker had somehow gotten out and so now the whole school is buzzing with anticipation. The blonde is forced to wake up early, as all three of her roommates are on the quidditch team.

By eleven o' clock, Celeste is with Lee and Professor McGonagall in the announcers booth. She cheers when Fred and George, followed by a sick-looking Harry walk out onto the field.

Madam Hooch, after the formalities, gives a loud blast on her silver whistle and the game begins.

"And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor–" Celeste begins but is cut off by Lee.

"What an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive, too–"

Celeste gives him a shove as Professor McGonagall scolds him. "JORDAN!"

"Sorry, Professor."

Lee and Celeste just go back and forth as they commentate. The way they speak almost resembles George and Fred when they get excited.

"And she's really belting along up there, a neat pass to Alicia Spinnet, my roommate and a good friend of Oliver Wood's, last year only a reserve–"

"Back to Johnson and–"

"No, the Slytherins have taken the Quaffle, Slytherin Captain Marcus Flint gains the Quaffle and off he goes–"

"Flint flying like an eagle up there–"

"He's going to sc–"

"No, stopped by an excellent move by Gryffindor Keeper Wood and the Gryffindors take the Quaffle–"

"That's Chaser Katie Bell of Gryffindor there, also my roommate, nice dive around Flint, off up the field and–"

"OUCH–"

"That must have hurt, hit in the back of the head by a Bludger–"

"Sent his way by Fred or George Weasley, can't tell which–"

"Definitely George–"

"How can you tell, woman?"

"Well, Lee, I happen to be magic–"