6

The morning sun filters through the cabin's windows, gently waking Soyeon and Yuqi from their restful slumber. As Soyeon stretches, she notices a peculiar scent in the air.

"Yuqi, it's a new day. How about a bath?" Soyeon suggests, hoping to address the lingering odor.

Yuqi, still curled up on the cabin floor, wrinkles her nose. "I don't need a bath. I'm fine like this."

Soyeon chuckles, "Come on, you can't deny that you have a bit of a forest aroma. Trust me, it'll feel refreshing."

Yuqi pouts, "But I like my natural scent."

Soyeon smirks, "Natural is good, but there's a thin line between natural and stinky. You wouldn't want me to start calling you 'Eau de Forest,' would you?"

Yuqi laughs, covering her nose playfully. "Okay, fine. I'll take a bath, but you have to promise not to use any fancy soaps or shampoos on me."

Soyeon raises an eyebrow, "Deal. Let's just make sure you don't scare away all the animals with your 'natural' scent."

As Soyeon approaches the bathroom, she inadvertently catches a glimpse of Yuqi undressing. Yuqi's bare back is turned towards Soyeon, and a flush of embarrassment colors Soyeon's cheeks.

"Sorry, Yuqi. I didn't mean to barge in like that. I should've knocked," Soyeon apologizes, looking away to respect Yuqi's privacy.

Yuqi, seemingly unperturbed, grins playfully. "No worries, Soyeon. Friends can be comfortable around each other, right?" She continues undressing, the forest markings on her back catching the soft light filtering through the cabin.

Blushing, Soyeon diverts her gaze. "Yeah, friends," she mumbles, then hesitantly asks, "Is the bathtub filled with water now?"

With a nod, Yuqi responds, "Yes, all set." Soyeon, maintaining her composure and still avoiding direct eye contact, instructs Yuqi to get into the bathtub. "Alright, Yuqi, hop in," she says, her voice steady but gentle.

Yuqi complies, sliding into the water with a content sigh. Soyeon, rolling up her sleeves and pants to avoid getting wet, begins the task of washing Yuqi. She grabs a sponge and some gentle soap, starting with Yuqi's shoulders and moving down her back. As she scrubs, the water quickly turns murky, a testament to Yuqi's extended time spent in the wilderness.

Soyeon tries to focus on the task at hand, but she can't help but notice the intricate patterns of scars and markings along Yuqi's skin, each telling a story of survival and resilience. Yuqi, for her part, sits quietly, clearly enjoying the feeling of being cleaned and cared for.

"Let me know if I'm being too rough, okay?" Soyeon says, her voice soft.

Yuqi nods, her eyes closed in relaxation. "It feels nice," she murmurs, appreciating the care Soyeon is showing her.

As Soyeon diligently washes Yuqi's back, she notices the tangle of damp hair clinging to the hybrid's neck. Realizing it's time to tackle another aspect of cleanliness, Soyeon decides to wash Yuqi's hair.

"Alright, Yuqi, I'm going to wash your hair now," Soyeon announces, dipping her hands into the sudsy water. She grabs a small bottle of shampoo that she found in the bathroom and pours a modest amount onto her palms.

Gently, Soyeon begins massaging the shampoo into Yuqi's hair, her fingers working through the strands with care. Yuqi leans back, enjoying the sensation, a content smile playing on her lips.

Soyeon, despite the initial awkwardness, finds a strange comfort in this act of nurturing. The water is now tinted with the forest debris, but Soyeon is determined to leave Yuqi feeling refreshed.