the star | kim jonghyun

❝ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙩? ❞

❝ 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨. ❞

so are you.

- in the memory of kim jonghyun of shinee.

╰┈➤ author's note !
. hello <3
thank you for choosing my book for reading.
this book is dedicated to kim jonghyun of shinee who passed away on 18th of december 2017.
i've thought about this for so long and decided to write a book about him so he can still be with me - with us through words of imagination.
he had a huge impact on me as a person and i've learned a lot about life from him.
i've found comfort in his songs, his "blue night" radio, his interviews and quotes he left behind.
i hope that for a moment my book will make you comforted if you miss him like i do.
please note that all of this is fictional. all the characters except shinee members and other idols of k-pop are also fictional and the timeline, storyline will or won't match with the actual reality so please keep in mind that i'm writing from my own imagination.
i would never disrespect or harm his image with my book since the reason i'm writing a book is to show others that no matter how hard life can get, you can always ask others for help.
it's not a weakness to suffer and feel hurt. also know that my comments and messages on wattpad are always open if you need a place to vent or talk with someone and i'll try my best to help and listen to you all.
once again, thank you for supporting this book. enjoy reading it and i hope you will never forget about jonghyun.
remember him as someone special and cherish his work.

. you did well .
- your author, tina.

☄. *. ⋆ CHARACTERS ☄. *. ⋆

- choi chaewol.

- kim jonghyun.

- choi minho.

- kim kibum.

- lee taemin.

- lee jinki.

☄. *. ⋆ PLAYLIST ☄. *. ⋆

° will be updated with spotify link °

☄. *. ⋆ CONTENT LIST ☄. *. ⋆

° will be updated when the book is completed °