✩ | romeo

✩ | CHAPTER 7

☄. *. ⋆ 25TH OF MAY 2009. ☄. *. ⋆

It felt like I was listening to "Replay" just yesterday.

Time does fly.

Taking small steps towards my house, Myeong and Eunji followed me close behind.

Given a biology project to work on together, we agreed on coming over to my house.

" Mom, we're here! " - I said while taking off my shoes in the hallway.

" Welcome girls! How was school today? " - mom welcomed us from the living room.

" Good, thanks for asking Mrs. Choi. " - Myeong replied as she softly smiled.

Mom met my friends awhile ago when picking me up from school. She used to give them a ride home too. Nowdays we take the bus and she also got a lot more busier with her job.

" Chaewol wow, your house is so pretty! " - Eunji said, looking around the living room in awe.

I smiled softly. " Thank you. "

" Are you hungry? Want something to eat? I made some sandwiches. " - mom asked.

I looked at Eunji and Myeong, once they shook their heads, I added that we were going to eat later after we finish the project.

We left the living room, walking upstairs towards my room.

" Chae, oh my God, is that Minho's room? " - Eunji squealed, pointing at the door next to mine.

I sighed.

There we go.

" Yes, it is. " - I replied, opening the door to my room, about to go in.

" Can we take a look inside? Please? " - Eunji asked.

I turned around, looking at her with furrowed eyebrows.

" No? Why? "

" Pleaseeee~ " - she continued on begging, while pouting, giving me puppy eyes.

" She won't touch anything. " - Myeong supported her. " Promise. "

Ah, I regret suggesting my house for the project.

" Fine. But only take one look, then we should work. " - I said, coming towards Minho's door, I opened them widely, showing the interior to their eyes.

Eunji stared with mouth wide open at the sight of his room, taking every detail in with her eyes like a sponge.

" Wow, he's so cool. " - Myeong commented.

I rolled my eyes at their amazed reaction, pulling the door closed right in their faces.

" Show's over. Back to work now. " - I said, walking back inside my room as they followed with sulk expressions.