✩ | y si fuera ella

✩ | CHAPTER 4

" It would've been better to live not knowing you at all.
I didn't know it would be insanely saddening like this. "

 "

☄. *. ⋆ 13TH OF DECEMBER 2008. ☄. *. ⋆

Myeong was getting on my nerves ever since SHINee debuted.

She constantly kept bothering me on how she wants to meet my brother and his friends.

I'm not even seeing my brother that much and yet I should make time for her to see him?

Hell no.

Their first studio album released this summer.

I got used to be welcomed with the screams as I would walk into the class.

On each day something new was happening and that's what kept my friend group away from me.

Not that they pushed me away, it was me who was pushing myself away.

I couldn't bother fangirling about my brother and his friends.

Why would I?

Isn't that weird?

I haven't seen them in awhile.

Minho visited us for my birthday, but he wasn't home for his due to busy schedule.

Not even others could make it for my birthday party.

That made me sad.

But I couldn't blame them. They were working really hard as rookies to make it through the industry.

I'm really proud of them.

I'm proud of Minho.

Their new music video was playing on TV each morning I woke up.

I always found myself sitting in front of the TV waiting for them to perform.

I admired them through the screen only and I didn't know how painful that feeling is until I experienced it.

They seemed so far away from me now.

As mom and dad were busy with their work, we couldn't attend their performances that much.

Mom wouldn't let me skip school to go see Minho.