✩ | moon

✩ | CHAPTER 2

" They say home is where your heart is. Mine is among the stars, across the universe. "

✩

☄. *. ⋆ 10TH OF JANUARY 2008. ☄. *. ⋆

Minho is moving out today.

His dorm life with his friends will begin today by the company order.

I've been living with Minho for my whole life.

Even through our constant bickerings, I couldn't bring myself to imagine coming home from school and not seeing him.

It's not like he'll be gone forever.

But it hurts to think my only brother won't be living with me.

I kept saying that I hate him, that I was happier when he attended dance practices for the whole day, but now I feel like begging him on my knees to stay.

I can't really stop the achievement of his dreams just because I'm selfish, can't I?

Boxes of clothes, books, games and other Minho things were loaded in the small truck outside.

My dad closed the back doors tightly, locking them.

We're driving Minho to the dorm and mom will stay to help him move in since dad has to attend a meeting today.

I always thought that dad cared more about me than Minho.

Turns out he didn't.

He didn't care for both of us.

As the coach of the football team, he was the one to actually tell Minho to quit football and focus on other things that can actually make his future matter.

He didn't even want to teach him how to properly play football and make his skills better.

It was a waste of time.

Maybe that's why he agreed for Minho to become an idol trainee.

Even tho I don't think he believed Minho will succeed.

" I'm taking the front seat! " - Minho shouted, rushing towards the truck.

" Mom! " - I whined, waiting for her to lock the doors of the house.