✩ | minho's birthday

✩ | CHAPTER ONE

" I told the stars about you. "

✩

☄. *. ⋆ 9TH OF DECEMBER 2007. ☄. *. ⋆

It's Minho's birthday.

Mom was being busy in the kitchen preparing a feast for our cousins that will arrive later for dinner.

Today also, Minho's friends will come to our house for the first time.

I seriously thought about staying in my room for the rest of the day so I wouldn't bother myself to face anyone.

But it would be unfair for my brother, right?

He spent my birthday with me for the whole day. I should do the same.

And so I got him a present.

I mean mom did, but told me to be the one to hand it over to Minho.

It was a football jersey.

Minho loved football, but once he wanted to become a professional, they told him he was untalented.

And of course, he gave up.

But at least he's about to become an idol, right?

I picked up a small red present box in my room and opened it to check on the jersey inside.

It was bright red, just like it's box, with the number 13 on the back and a name I'm seeing for the first time.

I guess that must be someone famous Minho loves.

I closed the lid of the box and left it on my bed, deciding to hand it to him after the cake.

I happily skipped some of the stairs on my way to the kitchen, passing the living room that was empty.

" Mom where is MinMin? "

" He went outside to wait for his friends. " - she said, handing me a set of plates.
" Go put these in the living room. "

I nodded and rushed over to the living room, leaving the porcelain white plates on the table as the front door opened and I heard voices.

Bunch of voices.

Could it be Minho with his friends?