prologue

MY EX IS A PORNSTAR
Ft. Hoseok and Yoongi

SYNOPSIS:
Hoseok found an adult video of his former classmate, he used to be friends with, and.. his ex boyfriend back in college. His stage name is Yoonji.

"Yoonji, huh?
.
.
.
.
.
I called you Yoonji once."

PROLOGUE:
First day of college, the students were everywhere in the campus. Every students already forming a friendship, a group, or rather just be alone throughout the semester.

"Oh, wow, so you graduated from A.S. Highschool!" The young woman with long hair leaning to his table. Her hands rested on the surface. She has smile in her face. The one with short hair praises, "uwah, that's so cool~"

The other young woman with glasses smiled as well, "I heard only smart kids attend there. What was it like?"

"Well.." the anxious young man suddenly feels shy. He scratched his nape and tried to respond each of them. They were already surrounding him. The guys in the distance not liking the view.

The door suddenly slid open, the instructor showed up. He's carrying his book, "alright, sit y'all asses down before I put some of you with red marks."

They hurriedly go back to their seats, not wanting to have their attitude and behavior end up with bad marks, especially in the first day.

He did an orientation, introductory about his advisory, class rules, expectations to his class, lessons, and grading system.

"Alright," he taps the white board with his marker. "Before we dismiss, let's have our mayor. Any candidates?"

The students started to discuss, making the room noisy, they were talking about who and which one to nominate. They are struggling because it's the first day of being a freshman.

A random young man in the back shouted in joking manner, "sir, I nominate Jung Hoseok!"

The young women started to agree with that, even though the called young man was being picked on. Probably because he's being popular with the ladies, guys start to despise him or be jealous of him. They see him as a rival. It's tough, really.

The instructor wrote his name in the board. Hoseok tries to stop them, but it seems like they really prefer him to be a class representative. In the end, no other than him was nominated. He was forced to be a 'president' for the whole semester.

Break time. The young women were inviting Hoseok to eat lunch together. It's troublesome because the guys have their eyes set on him. He struggle to refuse their invitation because they are being persistent. He finally agreed which they squealed and are excited to eat with him.

Leaving the classroom, he accidentally bumped to someone. He quickly turn his head to apologize, "ah, I'm sorry."

The shorter young man neither budge to look at him nor make a reaction. His face has no color. It was blank. Dead or bored expression. He continued his way inside the classroom as if Hoseok wasn't there. Hoseok didn't realize he has been staring at the shorter lad.

"He did that on purpose," the young woman with long hair said in irritation. The one with short hair, "he didn't even apologize. What a jerk~"

The third young woman with glasses asks him with worry, "Hoseok, are you okay?" She even checks his state. "You almost lose your balance."

The girl with long hair grabs his wrist, "Ignore him Hoseok, let's just go."

Hoseok just smiled at them and nodded. He tails them and silently listens to them talk about things. They are enjoying themselves, squealing and giggling. He isn't good with keeping up with the girls even if he tries to.

"Oh, yeah," the young woman with long hair stopped their moment. She points at Hoseok, "don't involve yourself with that guy earlier."

The one with short hair nodded with worry. "Yeah, yeah." She add, "I heard that guy stopped a year and repeated. He's supposed to be a second year now."

"Really?!" The other one with glasses was surprised. "He looks dangerous."

Instead of being worried about that information, Hoseok find it interesting. He just nodded silently with a smile stuck in his lips.

The next day after first period. The three young women are inviting Hoseok to come along with them to go to the next class. He says with a smile, "yeah, I just need to find something. Go on without me!"

They were doubtful of leaving him alone, but seeing him smile reassuringly lead them to continue in their way. Leaving him alone means he gets to talk with the oldest in the class which is the one who repeated a year, the one Hoseok bumped to yesterday.

Hoseok taken this a chance to approach the sleeping young man on the corner. He gently taps the table. The shorter lad slowly rose his head to look who it was.

It gave Hoseok the moment to see closely the shorter one's meek face. He looks lovely and pretty is what Hoseok thought of him.

"Hi," he greeted with a friendly smile. The shorter lad wasn't affected with that, he just stared at him blankly. With hostile tone, "what do you want?"

"Nothing, just saying that next class is about to start. Do you want to go together?" Hoseok invited with hopeful smile.

The shorter one just return his head on the surface to continue his sleep. Hoseok grins by that. He taps the table again. This grew the shorter guy's annoyance. He spat, "fuck off."

Friendly and stubborn Hoseok didn't even move in his spot. His smile remain. It was heart-shaped and bright. He ignored that, "c'mon, let's go."

The shorter one squints his eyes and unconsciously pouts. He's frowning or glaring at Hoseok which he finds it amusing (or adorable). He then scoffed and stood up. He was forced to attend the next class because of Hoseok.

Hoseok grinned because he won this round. An achievement maybe.

They are now walking in the empty hallway. Their bag hooked on their shoulder. Hoseok can't stop his smile, he was grinning like an idiot. The shorter one furrowed his eyebrows, "stop that. It's annoying."

"Heh," Hoseok snickers instead of being upset. "I'm Jung Hoseok, by the way."

"I know~" the shorter one said stressfully. He grip his bag's strap. His attention in front of them in the way.

Hoseok gazed at him. He leans while they continue to walk, "may I know your name?"

The shorter one averts his eyes somewhere away from Hoseok. He looks like he's hesitating, but he finally introduces himself, "Min Yoongi."

DISCLAIMER:
All that are written here is made fictional and none of these (borrowed) characters related to real life. Reader discretion is advised. Rated M [19+]

This is a DARK STORY which involves Rape/Non-Con, Sexual Harassment/Assault, Trauma, Mental Illness/Disorder, Age Gap, Pedophilia, Homophobia, Prostitution, Violence, Criminal Activities, Toxic Relationship, Exploitation/Manipulation(Psychological), maybe BDSM elements, and Illegal Drug Use.

All the mentioned names, characters, places, events, etc. are created in fiction. All that are written here is made up by the author's imagination. This book is written only in english and nowhere published or released, but in Wattpad. Expect that there are accidental typos, lowercase intentions, grammatical errors, lack of descriptions, awkward or cringe narrations, and lastly, plot holes. Reminder that the author isn't owning the borrowed. Readers might experience discomfort and disturbing scenes unpleasant. Feel free to leave!

Created: February 1-3, 2024
Published: February 5, 2024
Finished: on-going

© 130311, Chy M.
All Rights Reserved.

Now also published on AO3!
© relijoon, (130311)
All Rights Reserved.

Art Cover from "How to Hate Mate"
Book Cover made by the author.