chapter 1: JHS

"introduce yourself."

"i'm yoonji, an asian. i'm currently 23."

"do you give consent to this video?"

"yes, i even signed the paper."

"do you remember when was the last time you had sex?"

"it's been a while, but i guess i needa help to get back in the game."

"when was the last time you masturbated?"

"last week."

"what's your favorite position?"

"you wanna find out?"

his innocent face shown in the view. the slender body of his covered by that oversized shirt. his hand sliding under to teasingly expose his belly. the smirk forming in his lips. his eyes are seducing the one he lay eyes on. in reality, it was the camera, but it felt like i'm the one he's looking at. he's giving a lustful look that a gay man could ever wanted. he's showing a gay man what it feels like to be desired.

but to my surprise, the man in that solo video was none other than my former classmate, used to be friends with, and.. an ex boyfriend. i met him back in college. when i was a freshman, the class chose me to be the class representative. he was the only one who repeated a year in the class. i approached him since he looks so out of place (besides the reason of being the class rep supposedly getting along with everyone). in fact, i find him interesting. that began the story of me with him. he was hard to approach at first, but after within few days, we became like magnets. we were always together, so close to the point we started to do things that normal friends wouldn't do, such as kissing, touching each other's private parts, and sleeping naked in one bed. we agreed to be lovers after.

it was going good, but suddenly, one day he just stopped attending school. he neither answer my texts nor calls. it was too late that i realized, i never knew him from the start. i don't even know what's his hobbies or habits, favorite food, music he listens to, and where he lives. i accepted the fact that he won't be coming back and it's the end of our story.

but then, seeing this old video of him have me thinking about the old days. he looks young here. he was quite naive and cute back then, but he looks different here. i didn't even recognize him. i had to pause and take a closer look to ensure this feeling of familiarity was true. it seems like his debut and first ever video. i stumbled upon this when i was looking for solo videos of twinks. i didn't notice i scrolled down too far. it released 3 years ago and i graduated 2 years after, so it wasn't that long.

"yoonji, huh?" i hum in amused manner. my index finger on my lips as i continue the video to proceed watching him masturbate on cam. i mumble, "i called you yoonji once."

the next day, i left work earlier than expected. i checked my watch as i continue to walk in the street. my briefcase carried by my other hand.

it's almost 7. what should we eat, hoseok?

my phone suddenly started vibrating inside my coat. i reached for it to check the caller, namjoon. i answer it, "yes, hello?"

"hi, can i send you the file i just finished?"

"yeah, but did you already scan it?" i asked while my eyes wander around the places i walk pass. i was picking which restaurant to eat at for dinner, but my eyes widened when i see someone unexpected.

"no, i'm already dizzy. sorry, i need your help wi..." the voice of my colleague start to fade when my eyes couldn't look away from the short man leaving the japanese restaurant. his face is gentle and he seems to be having fun while talking to a tall, handsome man. they left the restaurant with smiles on their faces.

"mister jung?" my colleague called. the phone is still stuck to my ear. "hello, hoseok?"

"ah, yeah," i awkwardly responded. before i cut the call, "i'll check later. send it in my email." in my rush, i didn't even wait for him to respond back, "bye, mister joon."

i looked back at the place, but he was already nowhere to be seen. i spotted a piece of paper in the ground. i walk towards it to pick it up and check.

Jin
+82 XX XXXX YYYY
B.H. Entertainment

i carried the business card on my way home. i put down my things by the entrance. i continue my way in the bathroom to shower. after that, i searched something to cook in the fridge. i cooked my dinner, ate the meal and cleaned the dishes. not forgetting to brush my teeth after.

i lie down in my bed and look at the business card. it's no doubt this is the tall man's business card. i got up to turn on my laptop and to search for the company.

born hot entertainment (b.h. ent.) is an adult film company. they release normal, homosexual, and bdsm pornographic videos weekly. the entertainment has been active for 6 years until now. their adult contents contain different fetishes or fantasies that perk the audience's taste and interest. its founder is no other than, jin (can't find his full name anywhere) who was formerly a porn actor back in his teenage life⸺ okay, let's stop there.

let me visit the website and see it for myself. the website is decent, though the models look like they're promoting jeans, underwear, and shirt brands with their body almost being naked. i chuckled by the thought of a strip game where you remove pieces of clothing you're wearing each time you lose. also the website has registration, application, genre, and so on. i didn't hesitate to search his stage name, yoonji.

his profile popped out instantly. he has 10 available videos and 13 that made him an extra. he has linked social media, a gallery and maybe personal posts. it's all locked and blurry. i have to log in to continue and have full access. the only thing i saw was sneak peeks:

Yoonji (26)
Gay, Korean
Position: Switch, Bottom lean
Preferences: Manhandle, Missionary, Bareback

Clips:                           Photos:
[] [] []...                         [] [] []...

Videos:
> A surprise night for master
> Being treated like a dog
> Do you want to see my technique?
(view more...)

i sighed and just opened my email to check the file that namjoon sent me. i closed the website after so i could focus to my work. seeing the content, it seems like i won't be sleeping tonight.