chapter 7: MYG

"ngh," i let out a tiny wince as i peek with one eye to the guy who's below me. his rough hand reached my hair to grip while his other hand grabbed my thigh to spread my legs open for him to position himself in-between my bottom. i'm leaning against the bed while he's on his knees. his smug look never leaving his face as he start inserting his dick inside my back entrance. "look at you clenching and begging for me to fill you up."

his face drew closer to mine, but i avoided his kiss so he's now eating my neck. "ugh..!" i moaned in discomfort as he thrusted his dick in without care. i try to relax because this will be hard for both of us especially to me. i breathe in and out, "haa.."

i can't believe this fucking asshole!

he's already sloppy with his fingers and didn't even properly prep me. earlier, he put a bit of lube and just insert his fingers inside my entrance. he carelessly thrusts in and out vice versa, he obviously can't wait to put his dick in.

shit, i should've loosen myself before the shoot started.

it hurts!

as i mentioned, we're shooting a porn video. i'm paired with a-name-i-don't-even-remember (because i don't even care), but i do know he's a total rough asshole. he has the rowdy look, so it definitely matches his personality.

i'm trying to do my best to keep up with his pace, so we can get this shit over with early. but knowing big J, he doesn't wanna stop until he's satisfied with the outcome. i bet he enjoy watching us and making this one of his fap materials.

he want me to turn dirty and messy.

"anngh!" i struggled as he flipped me over to be on all fours. he grabs my nape and squeezes it. his other hand lifted my hips and gripped my waist. he continue to relentlessly thrust his dick inside. there's pleasure, but the pain is overwhelming. "ha ahh!"

"c'mon, baby," he calls with a huff. he thrusted in deeply which caused me to yelp. he wasn't even satisfied, he gave my ass a harsh smack. i flinched because of that. "show me how you love being fucked by this dick."

ugh, this asshole is such a fucking dick!

i secretly peek behind us to look at the staff behind the scene. jimin's eyebrows were frowning, half his lower face hiding behind his clipboard. beside him is jin sitting on the foldable chair along with the cameraman. i see his pleased face while he watch.

that fucker loves what he sees. he's the type of boss who love to toy around his workers.

what a fucking sadist!

it's not like he paired me with this rough asshole. this asshole wanted to film with me ever since last week, so we gave him a chance this once; and i just went along with it because i badly needed cash.

"and cut!" jin announced with a big smile. he did a loud clap to get all our attention.

my torture lasted longer than i thought. i assumed it's about an hour or at least almost 2 hours to finish. the asshole cummed on my back, and then to my ass. he cummed twice, but i struggled to cum once. i feel so sticky and tired. i can barely move a muscle. i continue to gasp for air, "mm-huu.. ah?!"

i yelped when he gave my ass another last smack. he beams with joy and proudly says, "i couldn't get enough of this. we should do this again next time!"

fuck, no.

i scowled at him but he didn't budge to look back. i hear him chuckling while walking away from the stage. he gets his bathrobe to one of the make up staff and boasts about how he did a 'great' job. jin still talking with the cameraman and the editor. his happy face remained.

jimin approached me in the bed. he lends me the bathrobe and a bottle of water. with sadden tone, "he marked you a lot."

i gratefully took them. first, i wore the bathrobe around my shoulders and then i opened the cap of the water bottle to drink. i did a small smile, "thanks, jimin."

he look worried. "mostly on the parts where it'll show." he taps one of the hickeys behind my nape, "will you be able to hide it?"

i consciously touch my nape. i pushed a smile, "i'll figure it out."

since jin is too busy video editing with the crew, jimin is the one giving me my earn. i gladly took the cash and thanked him. i even cleaned myself before i left the place.

my whole body is wrecked.

well, not as bad as doing it with multiple dudes. i did that once for a shoot, but never again. though i did earn a lot.

it's just been awhile to partner with an asshole.

i need a drink.

"urgh!~" a man groaned nearby.

"careful!" a familiar voice shouted. my head shot up to look at where they came from. the man leans to him, "mmh.."

i saw him cling with the guy that has the same suit as him, though the guy's coat hung on his arm. the guy look so wasted. the drunk guy's shoulder hooked on him sloppily. his face flushed when he help the guy stand straight while they walk away.

that's hoseok and...

who was that?

the next day as soon as i woke up, the first thing that came to my mind was what i saw yesterday night. i lazily sat up in my bed. my dry throat did a small groan, "mmngh."

i glanced at my messy room. it looks like it stormed garbage here. i kick off the dirty clothes and food wraps as i walk out my bedroom. i continue my way in the bathroom to wash my face on the sink, and then after that, look at my reflection to the mirror.

i didn't sleep in the hospital yesterday, but i did drop by to see mom and eat dinner with her. i even bought her breakfast, so i shouldn't worry about her meal today. of course, the nurse visited to check her vital signs and the IV fluid. i asked her if my mom will be discharged soon, she just told me: 'soon enough.'

my mood yesterday isn't good because first, shitty partner during the shoot; then seeing 'him' with someone; and lastly, the nurse's answer isn't convincing.

ugh, this just ruined my morning.

anyways, who's the guy he was with?

his co-worker? his lover?

wait.

is that why he can't meet me lately?

is that why he's been avoidi⸺

no... he's purposely ignoring me.

what the fuck?

he's a two-timing bastard!

why the fuck am i feeling like i'm being cheated on right now?!

it's not like we're in a relationship or anything. plus, isn't he the one who desperately wants to see me?

look at him acting like he's all-in-all. (after i gave him my number?!)

ugh! my mood is turning shittier than before!

just... just how dare he?!