𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑜𝑛💐

⋆

⋆.˚🦋༘⋆

(ChanelPradaGirl: Guess how I update so fast. Also, gimme names to insult Alya with.)

Scene: Françoise Dupont High School.

Gloria is walking to school watching an interview of Stella Li-Wu about her latest fashion show in Shanghai.

The florist smiles when Stella credits her for helping her with the fashion collection.

She arrives at the building and enters, heading upstairs to her homeroom.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

The Moreau girl enters only to be confused when she saw the usual seating arrangement had changed up.

She heads over to Chloé and Sabrina as the two were the only ones who didn't have their desk changed.

"Hey, Chloé, hey Sabrina," She greeted them. "What's up with the new desk arrangement?"

Chloé scoffs and rolls her eyes. "It's because of Lila. She came back to Paris after Spring break and convinced Miss Bustier to change up the seats,"

Gloria sighs. "She's back? You're not joking?"

"I wish I were," Chloé responds. "But the good news is Zoé is in New York. Unfortunately, she'll be back for the Scar Bug, Fleur, and Cat Noir movie premiere,"

"And the bad news is you're gonna be sitting in the back next to Marinette," Sabrina reveals to Gloria.

"What?!" Gloria's eyes widened before she groaned. "Just the news I needed after Spring break,"

Chloé and Sabrina give her sympathetic looks that she had to sit with Marinette.

And speak of the devil, she had just arrived to see the new seating arrangement. The spot next to Adrien is empty, much to her excitement.

Sabrina notices the Suepain-Cheng girl and rolls her eyes. "Speak of the devil and she shall appear. Just look at what she's doing right now,"

The three diamond girls stare at Mari-Bitch, who is creeping past other desks. They continue to watch as the blue-haired weirdo sprints around the other desks towards Alya.

"Ugh, will she ever change?" Sabrina shakes her head.

"Considering how Gloria told us her creepy ass followed Adrien all the way to Shanghai, I don't think she will," Chloé responds.

Meanwhile, Marinette is talking to Alya.

"How'd you pull this off, Alya?You're the best! I can't believe you got everyone to swap seats so I can sit next to Adrien! Then again, it might not be the best idea." She began to imagine a scenario. "It could keep me from paying attention in class, and if I fail it'd be a total disaster because then Adrien and I would never have our own house, the three kids, the hamster named-"