Chapter 7

Elion woke up. Nestled within the cocoon he meticulously crafted, he experienced a warm, electrifying throbbing. Each rhythmic beat sent a surge of energy coursing through his diminutive form. The sensation resembled controlled explosions inside a reactor. Moreover, his body had shrunk even further, and its hue seamlessly blended with the surrounding terrain.

Without hesitation, Elion propelled a glob of himself toward the cocoon, testing his newfound Slime Shot ability. Startled, he witnessed the slime hitting the surface and disintegrating it in a mere fraction of a second with the help of Consume. Now he could defend himself!

Level : 77

Race: Slime

Class: /

Attributes: Strength 0, Dexterity 30, Constitution 17, Intelligence 0, Wisdom 30

Traits:

Absolut Changeability, Mana Battery

Skills:

Formability 10, Perception 10, Stealth 10, Agility 10, Marksmanship 10

Resistances (Physical 5. Elemental 5, Arcane 5)

Abilities:

Partition 1, Consume 8, Slime Shot 1,

Masteries:

Consume: Resource Extraction (Adept)

Stealth: Shadowmeld (Expert), Silent Traversal (Adept)

Formability: -locked- (Expert), Adaptive Resilience (Adept)

Perception: Sixth Sense (Expert), Arcane Insight (Adept)

Agility: Ethereal Dance (Expert) Graceful Evasion (Adept)

Resistances: Durable Resonance (Adept)

Evolutions:

Perma slime (Core): Any beneficial effects or enhancements bestowed upon this slime persist indefinitely, providing a constant, albeit subtler, state of empowerment. Moreover, its attributes and skills cannot be degraded by external forces, showcasing its remarkable resilience.

Chameleon slime: A smaller slime type that focuses on camouflage and stealth. It can even conceal its magic aura and prevents others from seeing their stats.

Spirit slime: Slimes that are exposed to highly concentrated magic over a long period transform to so called spirit slimes. They can store an endless amount of magic power and generate it by themselves.

Herb slime: Absorbing plants can cause a slime to get this evolution. It enables the creature to utilize the plants by fermenting and brewing them to potions and medicine within their body.

Spitter slime: Spitter slimes are a dangerous species as they can use parts of them as deadly projectiles that consume their prey from long range.

With newfound confidence and power coursing through his viscous body he knew that he was more than ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead. The nightmare was over, and he was finally in control of his own destiny. Nevertheless, an unfamiliar uncertainty clung to Elion and clouded his mind.

Elion decided to inspect the cave the riven wriggled down and approached its entrance. Focusing his perception on the winding tunnel an overwhelming presence stopped his actions.

His malleable body got stiff like stone as the presence came closer. It was glowing in bright colors though his Arcane Insight and soared nearer and nearer.