Bitter Sweet- Fluff/angst, Shuntaro Chishiya

━━ chishiya isn't used to giving affection so you become friends with tatta and accidentally start drifting away from chishiya which upsets him ( fluff , angst )

word count: 1898

pairing: shuntaro chishiya x fem!reader

warning: ooc chishiya, mention of killing

You and Chishiya met in odd circumstances, but you were glad that you found each other.

However you couldn't figure out how you piqued Chishiya's curiosity.

He was the opposite of you clever, subtle, and cunning while you were noisy, clumsy, and awkward.

If you had met on any other occasions you were convinced that Chishiya would have despised you, but perhaps your kind and extroverted personality provided him solace.

Your relationship started slightly rocky, but you quickly found the ideal balance.

Chishiya figured out that you were someone that thrived off physical contact and made an effort to provide it to you as much as he could.

While you learned that your boyfriend preferred stillness in the morning, so you attempted to tone yourself out to please him.

Both of you appreciated each other's efforts, and you gradually established a strong relationship.

Something you quickly noticed was that Chishiya liked his personal space. While you respected that and never crossed boundaries, you were desperate for more affection.

It didn't even matter who it came from, your boyfriend, a friend, or a stranger.

You didn't care if it wasn't physical or romantic, you just longed for someone constantly around you.

So, you were delighted when Tatta arrived at The Beach.

He was very chill and easygoing and didn't mind you rambling his ear off 24/7.

As time passed, you began growing closer to Tatta to the point that you spend more time with him than with your boyfriend.

At first, Chishiya didn't notice anything until Kuina pointed it out.

She had questioned him who the guy was that you were spending all your time, which baffled Chishiya slightly.

Sure he had seen you around with a guy pretty often, but he knew that you required your daily dose of affection to function properly, and he couldn't give that to you.

So at first, he didn't think much of it until it escalated even further.

Chishiya had promised you to protect you as good as he could during games and preferred for you to be within five feet from him in case something happened, that meant that you practically always joined his games.

But now you were rarely in the same game unless Tatta was standing not even three feet away from you.

Chishiya also noticed that by the time he woke up you would have already left, and when he went to sleep you weren't there either.

The only indication that you actually entered the room was when he would feel you wrap your arms around him in the middle of the night, assuming that he was fast asleep while he wasn't.

The lack of your usual overbearing affection had affected Chishiya which he didn't want to admit it.

He couldn't sleep anymore unless he felt your warmth surrounding him, and he was becoming more reckless during games.

You didn't even know the torment that your boyfriend was going through because you hadn't even noticed it yourself.

While you were aware that your typical affection for your boyfriend had subdued slightly, you assumed he liked it more this way.