Pretty- smut, Ryohei Arisu

♡ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Spending the night in a tent has its ups and downs, one being having to share with Arisu. Luckily, he'll do anything for you.

♡ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: NSFW, Dom!Reader, Sub!Arisu, Light Dacryphilia, Begging, Praise, Breeding

♡ 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1.9k

"we have to share the tent."

"huh?"

"the tent can fit us both but it'll be a tight fit."

"huh?!"

this had to have been the most awkward moment in arisu ryohei's life. laid down in a tent with you next to him, shoulders touching as he attempted to shrink himself down as much as possible so you had more room. the tent was obviously only meant for two people at most, with hardly any margin of free space on either side of you two. not to mention he couldn't see anything with it being completely dark outside and the lamp already put out. it was silent in the tent, with the occasional sound of trees blowing and the wind hitting it making him jump every so often, worried about someone coming in and attacking you two. all he could hear was your breathing and his own, and he tried to be as quiet as possible without waking you up.

suddenly, you rolled over and wrapped your arms around him, leaving him holding his breath out of both shock and worry of waking you.

"ryohei..."

arisu tensed up at hearing his name from your lips, and he glanced down at you with wide eyes. "yeah?" he said stupidly, not knowing what else to say.

then, you lifted your head up and opened your eyes, one of your hands trailing up and down his chest, "you can't sleep?" you asked him.

"y-yeah," he answered with a light stutter in his words, looking at you confused. "did i wake you up? i'm sorry."

you shook your head, "no, you didn't wake me. i've been awake this whole time," you replied, leaning closer towards his ear before whispering, "i have an idea on how to help you fall asleep, though."

arisu felt a chill go down his spine with the whispering, and he could swore he felt himself getting hot inside the cramped tent. "wh-what do you-"

you cut him off by leaning more and pressing a kiss to his lips. his eyes went even wider at the action despite having kissed you on multiple occasions, it felt like the first time whenever it happened.

of course, arisu was far too shy to initiate the actions himself, so you had to often take the reels and do it or else you wouldn't get anywhere. but for you, that was a good thing. to put it simply, you wore the pants of the relationship. arisu would do anything and everything for you, no matter what it was or how difficult it was, he would always succeed because it was for you. all of it was for you. he was practically wrapped around your finger. anything you asked of him, he would drop whatever it was he was doing and start what you told him. he was good for you, just for you.

pulling away from the kiss, he looked at you with his eyes still wide "are you...right now???" he questioned once realizing the possibility of where this could go.

"all you have to do is say no and i'll stop," you told him seriously. you knew arisu's limits, and he knew yours too, which was why you would be fine if he did say no, that he wanted to wait. you wouldn't freak out and be angry, of course not.

arisu looked at you quietly before shaking his head, "no it's okay, i'm okay," he replied. "i want this."

you smiled at him, saying a quick "good" before kissing him again.