Intoxicated pussy- smut, Ryohei Arisu

"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨."

NSFW WARNING⚠︎

cw ✐ intoxication, shy Arisu taking control of you, fingering, dick sucking, missionary, deprived reader and Arisu, submissive and dominant Arisu, whimpering, dirty talking, riding, overstimulation, teasing, nearly caught, sex in a hot tub, drunk sex

✍︎ Summary = Arisu and you had accompanied a blowout party right before Hatter's death and the 10 of Hearts game, he proposed you both ease and take some time into partying away the night, sipping your desperations away, and soon after you both ending up in a hot tub together. During your time, you both don't speak until the silence is broken, all these emotions end up being confessed, and soon after you find yourself on top of him, confessing a love of desire for each other. ✧

Tranquility, the littlest ripple of water or even taking the slightest breath would disturb the moment of solitude between Arisu and you.

The pool deserted hours ago, leaving nothing but clutter and the two of you intoxicated. Unwinding in a hot tub, out of sight from the Beach. Nothing but emptiness appeared to run across your minds, speaking not a single word to each other in the past hour but rather the language of eye contact.

How deliberately his eyes had wandered on your frame, tilting his head with parted lips as his arms folded. He kept wondering what ran through your dazed mind, minding the fact of how lethargic you occurred to him. Your inanimate body sat in the same position for the past hour, eyes lost in the waves of the water while running your fingers through the tangles in your hair. Seemingly, at this moment, he had gazed intensely at your beauty, gradually scrutinizing every subtle part of you. He didn't comprehend why he felt so fond of you in this very moment, nor did he comprehend why his body began to erupt with ardor, nonetheless, he just felt so guilty to think of you in such a way. But how was it that this wasn't the first time he had thought of you like this before? How tensive the yearning of attaining a slight touch on your body besides your hands seemed like a wish come true to him, to feel the weight of your body rest on his lap, caressing your hips while you reflected down on him so passionately. Well, even the innocent-looking guys appear to have the heaviest thoughts.

Regardless, Arisu was way too shy of a guy to express any of that to you, considering how close you both were. So there he sat, withering in a lustful pool of desirable intentions of you, rewinding themselves in a constant motion. Curiouser and curiouser he thought, how would you feel if he were to make a slight move on you? What type of feelings did you have for him? Did your feelings fall in unison with his? He sighed, catching your attention accidentally.

"You tired Arisu?" You questioned, a small grin appearing on your face.

"Kind of." He grinned in unison, "Are you?"

"Yeah, but I like it out here." You responded, "It's peaceful, but it's been quiet for too long. How about we break the silence, do you know how long has it been since one of us has said anything?"

He chuckled, "I can't even remember, but break the silence huh? In that case, how do you like it here?" He questioned, resting his elbow on the rim behind him.

"It's a vibe, most of the time. Then again it beats me how after the games everyone can just go back to normal and party as if nothing happened. Somethings up about this place but I can't seem to put my finger on it." You claimed, embracing the sides of your body as you averted your eyes toward the water and then back to him, "What about you?"

"Yeah, it's the same for me."

"It's so crazy, I still can't believe you're an executive, it shows how special you are Arisu." You grinned.