Video games- smut, Ryohei Arisu

🎶I heard that you like the bad girls, honey? Is that true?🎶
Sub!Boyfriend!Arisu Ryohei x Dom!Reader
Summary: Your boyfriend games all day instead of paying attention to you. You know exactly how to get him out of his own world.

Word Count: 994 words

Warnings: smut, handjob, biting, hair pulling, choking, kissing/french kissing, saliva as lube, spit kink, cum eating, dacryphilia, daddy kink

You knew the disadvantages of having a gamer boyfriend but you figured that Arisu was more than worth it. Now you're not so sure anymore.

Just how is it possible that this man could stay in front of a screen for hours on end, mindlessly shooting enemies? Not once has he looked up at you to make sure that you're still there. You just might very well leave.

Except you were incredibly horny.

There was something about your boyfriend that just made you so insatiable. You've never had a sexual appetite this intense before but whenever you're in his presence all you want to do is tie him to your bed and use him until you're both spent.

Sometimes, you wondered if your boyfriend felt this way, too. You get that he enjoys sex but it's almost as if he'd rather game than make love to you.

You huff out loud. He glances at you for a moment, unaware of your lust-filled thoughts. You guess you should test your theory.

Standing up from your seat on the couch, you alert him enough for him to do a double take. Nonetheless, he returns his attention back to the game, headphones over his ears as he shouts commands at his team.

You approach him from behind the couch, removing the headset and throwing them off to the side.

"Hanii, I'm a little busy, here." Arisu groans, frustration pickled in his tone.

"I know," You whisper seductively in his ear. "But I want you."

A shiver goes down his spine. "I can't leave the guys. We're right in the middle of a serious game."

"I just wanna play with you for a bit. Why should you get to have all the fun?" You pout, leaning over the couch a little to rub his clothed erection. He's already starting to grow in your hands.

"Please..." Arisu rasps.

You kiss and suck his neck, now exposed from lowering his hoodie. Continuing to palm his thick length, you could feel the faint motion of his hips rolling up in a circle.

"Should I stop?" You ask, teasingly.

"Uh-uh." He protests, eyes closed.

"That's what I thought." You say, pulling down his shorts and underwear with his assistance and free him of his restraints. Your mouth waters at the sight of his dick. It was just so pleasingly beautiful. Thick and decent in length, he knew exactly how to use it to hit the deepest parts of you.

You hold your palm out in front of him, signaling him to spit. Arisu obeys, whimpering once you began coating his cock with his saliva and slowly stroking him. His ragged breaths fill the air and it takes everything in you not to ravish him. Your free hand grabs a fistful of his hair, turning his head to the side for a kiss. Upping the theatrics of the kiss, you massage your tongue over his while moaning. It was absolutely pornographic.

Sucking on his bottom lip, you drag it along with you before letting it go with faint pop. Your grip tightens around him, focusing your clenched fist around the sensitive tip of his cock.

His mouth parts, eyes squeezed shut and head thrown back. He looks so amazing. How was it possible that you were his first girlfriend with beauty like that? You clasp a hand around his neck, applying enough pressure to choke out a sob.

"Y/n..."

You bite down on his earlobe, stroking him quicker. "Ryohei, don't hold back. Make some noise for me."

Arisu does as you say. No longer afraid to be vulnerable with being subservient to you. With every tug, he makes a soft 'uh, uh, uh' sound. He could feel his balls drawing up, the tension in the pit of his stomach building up.

"I'm gonna cum." He whines.

"I wanna see your eyes when you cum. Please, daddy." You were surprised yourself that you let that slip out. You've never called a guy that before especially not when you're the dominant one in bed. But you were just so desperate to please him that he'd earned the title in that moment.

You could tell that it was just what he needed to let go, eyes open as you stare back at him intensely. He lets out a guttural moan, back arching as he spills over himself. His warm cum spurts out and runs down your fist and his tummy. You continue to jerk him, wanting to extend his pleasure for as long as he could take it.

"That's it, daddy. Let go. Make a mess for me." You kiss up his neck some more, it slightly sweaty from the exertion.

He begins to shudder and sob at the overstimulation. His nails sink into the couch cushion under him, searching for something to ground him. You have mercy on him, removing your hand and he can breathe again.

You make a show of licking his essence off your palm and fingers before crawling up the overhead of the couch, rolling onto the seat beside him. You plop your head in his lap, his dick still out but long gone soft. He hasn't moved since his orgasm.

You stare up at him concern. "My love?"

He looks down at you in his lap with a blissed out smile and his hair was messy. "I'm back."

"Good to know. I was worried I lost you there." You giggle, soothing his hair.

He snaps out of his daze when he hears the notification sound from the TV. He quickly takes the controller to open the message.

"Dude, if you were going to abandon the game to get laid, at least give us a heads up. Also, your mic's on."

Arisu blushes profusely, taking a throw pillow to shove in his face. He muffles, "We forgot to turn off the mic! They'll never let me live it down."

"I'm sure they enjoyed the show." You wink, rubbing his back.

Author on tumblr